c-8

"It's a boring idea" said the blonde as he wrapped himself in a blanket

"Oh? Why don't you just admit that you are scared ~~~ ?" Lui laughed as he played a horror movie

"Scared? They are just human with extra makeup. Why would I be scared?" He replied lazily

"We'll see then"

Lui got inside the blanket as well as they sat on the couch comfortably. There was a scene of a sudden jump scare.

"...now that got my attention" Free whispered

"Scared, are you?" The flame haired laughed

"No, because it looked like the guy beside me" Free smirked for which daggers of glare were thrown at him

"Don't you dare compare me with some powderman. I am scarier than all the ghosts combined!"

Free glanced at the ghost and then Lui.
"Indeed" he burst into laughter

At first, the flame haired though of it as a mockery, but when he looked at the ghost, he too burst into laughter. It was just too funny for him.
After that, at every scene where the ghost would appear, they laughed like no tomorrow.

The next day, the flame haired found himself embraced by the elder one. He stared at the other one thinking,'How long had it been since the last time I slept so this soundly? Laughed this whole-heartily?'

He shook his thoughts off and tried to get rid of the grip, but it only grew tighter.

"Could you stop hugging me like a damn TEDDY?!" He yelled, but the blonde was the least bothered one

The blue one's brows twitched with anger as he violently tried to push away the boy. But he was in a really deep sleep and didn't even flinch.

Lui stopped struggling in order to catch his breath. He looked at the elder one.

Suddenly, in the eyes of the flame haired boy, Free seemed too attractive than usual. Maybe it was because it was about how close they were, their nose were literally brushing against each other. He felt his cheeks heat up.

The grip was also slowly loose by then, so Lui wasted no time to get out of that akward position on such a small couch.