c-7

Finally, it was the time to sleep. Lui's apartment didn't have a guest room, so they had to adjust in the same room even though both of them had disagreed at first.

Lui was lying on the king-sized bed while Free was on the couch.

The flame haired boy closed his eyes but wasn't able to sleep. The memories of the recent tournament were all over his mind. He  kept on turning and twisting  in order to find a comfortable position to sleep.

Suddenly, he heard a voice through the darkness. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Umm?"

"What's in your head?" Said the blonde

"Just thinking how to be stronger," Lui replied

".....Is that all you keep thinking about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you even have friends?" It was rather harsh to hear but knowing him, Lui thought he probably didn't mean it, just poor choice of words.

Yes, he used to, but with time, they lost contact. He thought of Valt and Shu, but again, they weren't his friends, of course.

Those purple eyes suddenly lit up as he spoke, "Dante! Yes, I do have a friend"

He looked at the guy in yellow. He was in an upside-down position as his head hung in the air and his dull eyes staring straight at the purple ones.

"Have you ever had a sleepover with them?" Free said

"....what's that?" Lui frowned

"A.... fun night, Valt said. Watching movies, doing each other's hair, fooling around all night"

"Seems like Valt's thing to do" the blue haired scoffed