c-10

Days later, Lui returned to his Oni island and Free returned to BC soul.

Oni Island was an isolated land to which only Lui had access. He often used it as a practice ground where he spent days and even weeks practising unaware of the time.
Lui wasn't sure of, but he often heard the voice of a particular blonde or sometimes even see him after practice, sitting in his lazy position. But at last he just brushed it off. Otherwise, why would he admit that he was thinking of that person? Admit that he missed falling asleep beside him even if it only happened once? Surely not, right?

"Let it rip!!" He pulled the lunching machine, panting as the thunder roared in the background

He was drowning in his own sweat and exhausted as the thick ropes lashed the ground brutally and came back to its place.

"Let it rip!!" He pulled it once again, stumbling a little

His panting was all that were heard in the empty hall until a voice echoed.
"Pushing beyond limits, huh?"

Lui recognised the voice immediately. He turned his head towards him, and with a flash of lightning, there he was, the one and only
"De La Hoya..."

For a moment, the flame haired boy was convinced that it was yet another of his hallucinations due to exhaustion. But again, it all felt too real, too close.
He kept staring at the figure until the tiredness got better of him, and the next thing he remembered was the cold harsh floor.