c-9

When the blonde had woken up, Lui wasn't by his side. He looked around, but that short guy wasn't anywhere to be found, or at least that's what he thought.

His phone rang, it was Chris.

"Hey, where are you?" She asked

"At Shirosagi's place"

"What?! You didn't sneak into his house, did you?!"

"No, he invited me"

"??!!!"

"Where are you?"

"At Valt's place. He said he wanted us to have a break. Come over before you and Lui get into a battle"

"Ok"

"Do you know where the way to Valt's house?"

"No"

Even from the phone, Free could hear the pink haired slapping her forehead
"Why would you say 'ok' if you don't even know that location?! Actually I think I should just come over-"

Before she completed her sentence, the bathroom door opened, revaling a pale boy. His hairs were dripping droplets of water, face still moist and he was wrapped in a white bath robe.

Without noticing, Free had ended the call and stared at the little one. While Lui was too busy trying to find himself an outfit in his closet.

The blonde found himself standing right behind Lui. When Lui felt the warmth, he turned around.

"What?" He frowned

"Cat got your tongue or something?" He spoke again upon getting no reply

"I am not going to make you breakfast, don't even think about it " the little one sneered

There still was no response but just the blonde one staring deep into the purple orbs of his.

"Just what-!!" Lui was suddenly interrupted when Free stepped forward

Lui fell inside the closet, on top his maos collection, and Free just inches far from him. He was trapped between Free's hands.

"Do you know Valt's house?" Free said, finally breaking his silence

"N-no" he bit his inner cheek, embarrassed on shuttering

"Oh, farewell then, Shirosagi " he smirked

Before the flame haired boy could process anything, Free was gone, leaving him all alone in the closet.

"What the hell just- happened?"