Wicked Love |:| Renmin (Part 3)

A continuation.
(Recap; Renjun chose not to believe Jaemin's warnings, and kept living as if everything was fine. Donghyuck quickly revealed that Jaemin had let up on their secret, and Renjun leaves in tears.
Jaemin expected this, though.)
***********************************************
This is still dead dove material. If you don't trust me then cool. It will get worse. :)
************************************************

There was no going back now.

Nothing remained between them now, not even air, from just how tight it always felt to be this close to him, suffocating, all consuming, threatening. And Renjun bore his neck every time.

Jaemin kept giving, giving and giving to the point Renjun fell limp in his control. He could no longer breathe unless it was the air from Jaemin's lungs.

But he never let Renjun give in return. It nearly made him lose his mind.

Jaemin said the begging was cute, despite the implications. That only made Renjun want it more. But he refused to relent, with that animalistic smile, calculated and tormenting, and he had his way with him every single time.

This was under no circumstances an exception.

Renjun often wondered if Jaemin fed off his desperate breaths, if they somehow fueled him, with the was he gasped through every moan Renjun offered, as if he needed to consume them to make them real. Renjun wanted to keep giving them to him. The vicious glint in Jaemin's eyes, reddening with every whimper—the predator in him stopped hiding, and Renjun wanted nothing more than to be his prey.

He stopped caring where Jaemin's hands were, so long as they were on him. His favorite part of himself was anywhere Jaemin sank his teeth. Anywhere he left a mark, and reminded Renjun that for once, he had been chosen. He was wanted. Exclusively.

Jaemin made sure to tell him as much, whenever Renjun thought his desperate delusions couldn't get any stronger. 

"Mine," Renjun's favorite word, marred across his skin everywhere he could bleed. He wore it proudly, smothered in the love drunk daze he was supplied with whenever he wanted it.

Life was darkness, and that darkness was perfect.

"Jeno's stopping by later," Jaemin spoke into the skin of Renjun's jaw. "I might not be here when he shows up. I got his stuff on the stand by the door. You don't have to do anything."

Renjun hums, fingers curling into the smooth ridges of Jaemin's shoulder blades, movements so deeply ingrained in his soul, he could feel them even if he wasn't there.

"Make sure he pays you, though."

"With what?"

Jaemin lets him finish the question, extending a slow roll of his hips to the end of the breath, reveling in the way the last syllable hitches in Renjun's throat. "We agreed to four even." Renjun can feel the smile against his neck. "He owes me."

"And if he doesn't pay it all?"

"If he doesn't?" Jaemin catches the faint gasp, despite how much Renjun tried to hide it. "I know where he lives."

Jeno was Jaemin's most frequent 'client', and was the only other face Renjun had seen as of late. Donghyuck was cut off entirely, which in turn cut off Mark, and Jaemin had taken it upon himself to handle the household issues for rest of the month. Renjun didn't need to do very much anymore.