Alone thoughts

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

CHAPTER FOUR

She was laying on her bed, her plan was to sleep a little to calm down and rationalize better, but her mind was just way too active for that.

Guilty was filling every centimeter of her body, how could she have said something so awful to a friend? That was not how a leader was supposed to act. She is supposed to be someone her crew can trust in, but she still manages to fail every single time.

All she could focus on where her mistakes. She was supposed to be stronger, braver, smarter, etc. but still, but she was just... her.

She turned around to stare at the wall. Maybe she wasn't supposed to be captain after all, it would probably be better for the crew if she just stayed in here forever.

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the opening of the rooms door.

She turned to see who could it be, and to say she was surprised would be minimal.

At the door, stood the figure of Kenny, who she thought would be the last person wanting to talk to her.

"Hey cap. Are we gonna send the sample to Tolkien or what? The place closes in ten minutes and y'know how he gets when we send stuff late."

Bebe was confused, why wasn't he mad at her? She had said something so awful to him...

"You're not... Angry?"

He chuckled "Nah, I know ya' didn't mean it! And ya' said sorry already, remember?" He smiled and put his hands on his pockets.

"You... sure of that?"

"Of course! I don't blame ya' at all, we're all really stressed, and I know ya' just want what's best for the team."

" B-but.." She starts to sob. She didn't deserve such a kind friend, why was he forgiving her? She just kept messing up..

"Oh, stars! Ya' alright?"

"It-it's just that" She is now crying, tears going down her face. "I tough that you would h-hate or something like that.."

"Nooo, I could never!" He steps into the room and guides her outside. "C'mon, Tweek's waiting for us."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Their walk to the main board was silent, Bebe was still emotional, she wasn't crying but her eyes were still teary.

At the main board was Tweek, he was curved on it, his two hands on his forehead. As the other two walk in the room, Tweek quickly turns to face them.

"OH STARS!! Bebe, are you good?" He runs to her and puts his hands on her cheeks "Why are you crying?!? Don't cry!!"

"I'm alright, Tweek."

"You sure? Was it Kenny? Do you want me to punch him for you?!?!" 

Kenny looked slightly annoyed, but not really. He was a very bad actor indeed. "Hey! I didn't do anything! Don't ya' trust me Tweekers?"

"... Not really."

Tweek looked unbothered, he turned back to Bebe, who was, once again, sobbing.

"Nononono!! Don't cryyy!"

"I-I'm not crying, Tweek, I'm just..." She dries her eyes on the back of her hand "Stars, I don't deserve you guys..." She opens her arms and Tweek pulls in for a group hug.

They stay there for a little while, trying to comfort each other in their own way.

Kenny interrupts the calmness of the silence "Soooo... Are we gonna' send the sample still? Cause' Tolkien's gonna be mad."

"Oh, yeah, I kinda forgot that." Bebe looks at Tweek "You got the sample with you?"

He scrambled around and got the projectile out of his back pocket "Here!" Bebe took it from his hands and went to the center to the room, she pressed a kind of button of the board and an elevating sort of capsule appeared. She put the sample inside it and typed Tolkien's lab number on top of it.

"Now, we wait for the answer."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Tolkien was packing his stuff. It was a Friday night and he was finally going to get a break after three weeks of nonstop working. Everyone else had left the lab already when something started to glow in their communication center.

He turned to it and came face-to-face with a tranquilizer dart, with no information attached to it whatsoever, but the address of the ship that sent it: 6213113.

"What the fuck, Bebe?"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

NOTE

The ship address is a little code, I can give a congratulations and a happy face emoji as prize for who cracks it ;)