When the clock goes around

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

CHAPTER NINE

Bebe was the first one to get up at the crew's ship. It was 5:30 when she got the main board, and, to her surprise, found Tweek trembling under the board with eight half-drunk coffee mugs.

"TWEEK! What are you doing here??"

OH! HI, Bebe. I was a little worried-GWAH-about Stan what that whole thing yesterday and I couldn't sleep..."

"So you went to grab some coffee?"

"Y-YEah.."

"Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Not really.."

Bebe sighted, Tweek's bad sleeping habits had been a problem for as long as she has known him, but he usually had SOME sleep...

Well, that was a problem for later, their missing friend was a bigger worry.

"What if I stayed here with you? That way you can rest a little and I'll wait for Tolkien's response."

"Will you wake me up when it gets here??"

"Sure thing, Tweek"

"O-Okay then.."

Bebe sat down under the board by his side and gave him a warm smile. Tweek smiled back before he hugged his knees against his chest and put his head down. Soon after he was deep asleep, finally getting his needed rest.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

By the time Kenny woke up it was 9:50, and Tweek and Bebe were still under the main board.

"Whatchu guys doin'?"

"Oh! Hey, Kenny. I was just waiting here with Tweek for Tolkien's response."

"Cool."

Their chatting was quickly interrupted by the ringing main board, which mean Tolkien's response was finally here. Bebe went to wake Tweek up and they all gathered around the screen.

On the floating screen above the board, was Tolkien's face. He looked tired, his four eyes were deep and swollen, his eyebrows were furrowed in a frown.

Kenny was the first one to speak up:

"So...what's the long face about?"

"Well, you see, I was ending my workday... I was going to go to a vacation at Syurga with my girlfriend...When I received some dart from some shitty planet, lost my vacation and now Nichole won't talk to me.

"OH! That was us wasn't it?"

Tolkien's dead stare was enough of an answer.

"Yeah...So...Like" Kenny gave him a awkward smile "...What is it?"

"It was a tranquilizer. You're welcome by the way."

Tolkien sent the dart back to the ship, without even saying 'bye'. The immortal one let out a sigh and looked at Bebe.

"Do you think he'll be mad at us for much longer?"

"He'll come around eventually, he always does." Bebe crossed her arms "We have to discuss what to do now."