Same old stuff different day

Yn's pov

I walk out of my school holding my books as i pull my torn and beaten up jacket tighter around me slightly shivering from the cold air as I look around watching the big snow flakes slowly falling from the sky, but I'm use to it since I've had this jacket for years and we have some holes on the roof and around our house, cause it's falling apart so the cold doesn't really bother me I look to my right seeing chad flirting with one of my school bullies right in front of my face, megan and her friends start to point and laugh at me making fun of my torn up clothes as I sigh shaking my head walking away, I'm not really surprised chad is cheating on me and flirting with other women I knew he never really loved me from the start, I've lost all my feelings for him but he's too stupid to even realize that though, and I only stay with him mainly for my mom cause she works for his family as a maid, and if I break things off with him she will get fired by his parents for that and I don't want her to lose her job, it's our only way to stay alive with the little money she makes for us to get by.

I feel something hard and cold hit my on the back of my head as I yelp holding the back of my head feeling snow "oww!" I shout turning around seeing chad laughing at me "nice catch clumsy!" he yells still laughing and smirking as I scoff wiping the snow off the back off "your so immature chad I swear" I say turning away and continuing on "whatever!" he shouts as I just roll my eyes turning around the corner walking through crowds and crowds of people, when I reach my house I relax smiling as I run up the hill following the path till I'm at the door "I'm home" I say as I close the door placing my books down, and ring of hellos echo through the house "sis!" I hear as my younger brother charlie jumps on my back making me laugh "hey! What you are you doing you little munchkin?!" I say spinning around while holding him, before gently placing him back on his feet "how was school today bubu huh?" I ask ruffling his hair making him giggle "hey cut it out!, it was good" he say as I nod lightly pinching his cheek "good" I say as I walk over to our four grandparents laying in bed "hi memaw, mamaw, pepaw papa" I say as I kiss each one of them on the cheek before heading to mother, "hi mom" I say kissing her cheek as I study her face seeing she is visibly exhausted from working so much "hi sweetheart how was your day?" she asks patting my back softly "same old stuff different day" is all I say sighing before sitting on a chair next to my grandparents and charlie by the fireplace looking at the tv watching with them for a while.