Long Road Home

Sam, walked home from school, It was a long day. She hated going to school. People talked. They spreaded nasty rumors about her lying about knowing Calum. Her teachers deemed her crazy. She wasn't crazy. Calum Hood was her cousin. She knew her parents weren't home from work yet. So she knocked on her friend Issy's door, covered in food stains. When Issy open the door she laughed slightly. "What happened to you?" I look at her sadly. "Calum happened, everyone thinks I am lying about Calum. So I got food thrown at me and slushied during lunch." Issy clenched her fists. "Why do you put up with it! You should just call Calum and tell him your being bullied! He would do something about it!" I shake my head. "Calum is so busy. He can't fight my battles all the time."

Issy sighs. "Alright, but if it happens again I am telling Luke, Just say in. He's not gonna be happy." I nod and I take a shower and clean up. I always kept a spare change of clothes at Issy house, since I slept over her house a lot and vice versa. I changed into a few a black acdc tank top ,skinny jeans and converse. I brush my hair and flop on Issy's bed. "What do want to do?" Issy smiles.

"Let's blast 5SOS and rock out to social casualty." I turn on my iPod and we sing along.

"La da la da da..save me from who im supposed to be. Don't wanna be victim of authority..!!!!"

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment. sorry this so short. The other chapters will be longer I promise! The first two chapters are short.