Greenlight

After the party at Luke's house the boys get ready for a tour, this tour was going to be huge.  While the boys were at the airport they are walking with them around the airport. They were cuddling each other. Sam smiled at Michael. He was getting ready to go on tour. This would be the first time they would be away from each other. "Sam, I can't believe I will be gone for a month. How will I mange not being able to kiss you? Sam laughs "you'll manage. It's only for a month, it'll go by quickly. I will also join on tour at the end of the week. So it's not like you won't see me." Michael pulls Sam close his luggage next to him. "Be good! Don't do anything stupid."  Sam laughs "I should say that to you..."  Luke hugs Issy and he ruffles her hair. "I'll miss you!, Ashton come give your girlfriend a hug." Ashton walks over in his fedora and he hugs Issy from behind and he kisses her cheek. "I'm gonna miss you." Issy nods and hugs Ashton back. "I am gonna miss you too." Calum has his bag on his shoulder and he walks over to Sam. "Hey, Sam don't forget to text my mom as soon as I get on the plane. I will also miss you..Calum hugs his cousin tightly. The loudspeaker comes on now boarding flight 227. Michael starts to tear up. "Babe, I'm gonna miss you." Sam hugs Michael.  "make me proud."   I stand next to Issy and wave bye to the four boys as they board the plane.  Issy sighs and she cries. "What are we gonna do with out them for a month?" I shrug and tear up. "How are we going to handle being away from them. I didn't give them green light. And now there gone." Issy sighs and she wiped a tear. "Come on let's go get breakfast, we can go back to sleep. It's to early." I nod in agreement and I follow Issy to the car. We drive playing Pandora on the 5 seconds of summer station. We sing along to amnesia. Sam turns the music up louder and they roll the windows down and blast music from the car. They stop at ihop and they have breakfast. "What are you getting?" Sam asked looking at Issy. "I'm gonna have pancakes and bacon. You?"  Sam shrugs "maybe, I'm gonna get the waffles with bacon."  Issy nods and we wait for waitress to come over to take our order. After about fifteen minutes of waiting for our order. A girl recognizes Issy and I from Michaels Instagram. "Oh my fucking God! You're the girlfriends of Michael and Ashton. Is okay if we get a picture?" Issy and I look at the girl and we nod. We wanted to have breakfast in peace. "Sure," I take the girls phone and Issy and I take the picture. The girl smiles. "You're so lucky to date them. Thanks for the picture." She walked away happily. I sigh and start missing Michael. I look at my phone to see if Michael texted me back. I sighed and looked at Issy. "Our waiter is really slow." Issy sighs "yeah, she is, never mind here she comes." Our waiter comes with our drinks and she brings our food. "Here you go ladies. Enjoy your food my name is Heather if you need anything." Issy nods and smiles. "Thank you." Sam smiles and she begins to eat her waffles. She thinks of Michael and she wonders what he's doing. Sam sighs she kept checking her phone to see if Michael or her cousin texted her. "Issy do you think the boys will be okay?"
Issy nods and she smiles "of course, they will."