Try Hard

The next morning Issy and Sam wake up to what sounds like music from the basement. " Issy rolls over as her phone goes off, she see's a text from Luke. "Issy, don't bother us, downstairs. I'm having band practice. Don't be loud.. don't come down!"

Issy texts back and scrunches her face. "why not?" Luke texts back "Because, you and Sam will get in the way." Issy rolls her eyes. Texting back "Whatever!"

Issy!!! wake up, do you hear that?"I throw a pillow at her. Issy turns over half asleep . "It's eleven thirty in the morning, Why are you so loud" I laugh, "Sorry, I just thought I heard other voices other than Calum and Luke downstairs. It woke me, and I wanna check it it out." "Fine, it's probably Luke having band practice. my eyes widen. "you mean.. the other boys are here.. like Ashton Irwin and Micheal Clifford?" Issy rolls her , "Maybe, calm down They aren't all that nice." I am practically freaking out. "Even Ashton? he seems so nice! Issy shakes her head. "no, he's mean, I don't like him." I look at her with my eye lit. "And Micheal?" Issy shrugs. "He's annoying. They all are." Calum isn't , he's cool. You know that ...Can we go sneak downstairs and look please!" I am practically fan-girling

Issy and run I downstairs to the basement as quite as we can be and we peak our head around the corner, seeing the boys practice. "oh my gosh, it's Micheal! His hair is perfect!" I whisper to issy fangirling. She covers my mouth with her hand and we watch them practice for awhile. Until micheal, crosses his legs and says. "Lucas! where they bathroom, I gotta leak." Issy takes my hand and we run upstairs back to her room. "Oh my god! oh my god! 5sos! is in your basement, all together!" I fangirl, clapping my hands like a excited little girl opening a new present. Issy laughs. "calm, down, Sam. She sits on her bed and I pull out my Cajon drum from Issy's closet and I began to play American Idiot. Micheal hears drumming. "who is that?" Luke shrugs. "It's Sam, she's my stepsisters friend. They are both really annoying." Calum smirks. "Yeah, she's off limits. My cousin is off limits!" Luke laughs. "she's fair game, man. depending which one of us gets to her first. Michael's flirt game is too nerdy." Michael hits Luke in the arm. "Shut up!" he runs upstairs to the bathroom tripping up the steps following the drum sounds with a clunk "oof" I play the drums loudly. "Issy, what was that?" Issy looks up. "probably one of the boys playing on the stairs." I get off my drums. "well, I am going to use the bathroom and check it out." I walk out off Issy's room on my phone, not paying attention running into Michael, knocking him over landing on top of him my phone tumbling out my hand hitting the floor. Michael catches me. "Hey." I blush as we stay in this awkward position. "um, Hi.. Sorry" I quickly get up looking down. Michael smiles. "Hi!, I'm Micheal, was that you on the drums?" I nod. "yeah." Micheal blushes, What's your name? "Sam." Michael backs away and fan boys on the inside. "nice to meet you sam. I uh gotta go my band mates are waiting for me." Michael walks  back downstairs. "Guys, I think I'm in love." Calum smirks. "With sammi?" Michael fanboys and  blushes. "yes, she's so cute." Luke laughs. "I have dibs on her, I knew her before you." Michael has a sad look on his face. "I just met her, you can't have dibs. I really like her."  Ashton smirks. "Dude your sister, Is pretty hot." Luke smacks the back of Ashton's head. "shut up, Ashton."  Ashton looks him  batting his eyes. "sorry, Luke I love you."

I stand in the hallway trying to process what happened. I think to myself. "he touched me. I was on top of him." I walk into Issy's room in awe. "I ran into Micheal! I was beyond the personal space. Totally Anna and Kristoff awkard status. Issy! he freaking touched me!!!" Issy laughs "calm down. I think you have a crush." I laugh and shake my head. "No, I mean, he's cute, his hair is perfect!"

Issy laughs and says in sing song voice. "Someone has a crush." I blush. "So, what do you want to do now?" Issy, shrugs let's go mess with the boys. I am bored." I run down the stairs taking issy's hand and falls off the step spraining her ankle. Issy holds her ankle laughing. "ow, it hurts." I turn around. "Issy are you okay?!" Issy nods and sits holding her ankle. I give her my hand and help her up. "Can you walk on it?" Issy nods and walks it off, limping to the basement. we peek around the door watching them practice, as Ashton is trying to get Malum back on track. "Come on guys! we have two more hours of practice. Michael whines "Come Ashton, let's have a break! I sure you want to make keek  pointless videos ."   "Teenage mutant ninja Turtles." I blurt out jumping on Calum's back tackling him.  Calum laughs running me around the room. "Hey, Sammi!, I'm a superhero!" Issy laughs and limps over the couch and sits down. Luke looks at Issy. "What happened to you?" Issy  looks at Luke. "I fell, and sparined my ankle." Luke walks over worriedly. "Want  me to get ice?"  Issy nods. "That would be nice."  Luke goes upstairs to  get Ice. Ashton looks Issy. "How did the hell did you manage that? Issy rolls eyes. "I fell, why do you care?" Ashton chuckles. "That sucks."  Issy throws a drum stick at Ashton. "Shut up."  Luke comes back with the ice.  "put your you foot up and don't walk on it."