Complications

The next day of school approaches. Taiga seems agitated. She is on the hunt for Jax to tell him to back off of Kitamura. Taiga is afraid her chances with him are slimming down, especially since he wanted to hurt him at first.

Taiga looks throughout the school to find Jax, and then sees him near the school dump scavenging for food.

Jax saw Taiga and said, "Oh howdy. What's going on partner?"

Taiga gives him the mad faced look.

Jax waits for a response.

"Well?" He said. "Have you finally gone deaf? I mean I know a few people here who can-"

"You're not even from here! You shouldn't say anything about this!" She exclaimed. "You big headed mutt! You are nothing more than a disgusting pig. You slimy dog!"

Jax snickers. "Hm hm hm... lookie who we have here. Someone who thinks they're the shit huh? Looks like I'm about to beat me up a midget huh?"

Taiga stands guard. "You really wanna try me huh. Come on!" Taiga then tries to throw a punch only to have it be caught.

"Oh ho ho... you done fucked up now honey." Jax says. He then proceeds to snap her arm in half.

Taiga yells in agony as her arm is broken, but Jax then continues his beat down while stomping on her.

A teacher tries to break the fight up but Jax punches him the skull and knocks him out.

Jax then leaves the area completely Scott free, with many bystanders seeing this in shock that someone beat the Palm Top Tiger in a real fight. Nobody had the courage, or bravery to even TOUCH her in a fight, but Jax slayed her like a dragon.

The students are surrounding him like he's some sort of celebrity. Jax is standing there proudly. Everyone wants to see Jax, and get autographs.

Jax is happy about the fame but confused about autographs. He says, "Well I'll be. Looks like me beating up someone not my own size gets everyone's attention huh? Back at home it was the opposite. That's funny guys."

Then Minori Kushieada stands far away from the crowd. She's interested in the new kid but mad at the same time. Her best friend has been battered, and left near the dump, and Jax is embracing it.

Minori walks away and gets her softball gear ready. She has no time to think about the new kid. She needs to get her head in the game.

Jax then says, "Hey y'all wanna chill out at lunch? We can talk more about the slaying of the uhhhh what do we call it? Palm Top Tiger? Yeah."

Jax was overly thrilled to be receiving the popularity he's getting. It's only his second day in class, and he has slayed the Palm Top Tiger.

Even the teachers show fear in Jax. Taiga has already had multiple teachers afraid of her, but the fact that there's a new face in town that has beaten her up scares them even more.

Jax sits back at his lunch table enjoying the new fame he's gotten. As he eats, he answers numerous questions.

One student said, "Is that what it was like at home?"

Jax replied, "It can get even crazier partner. Believe me. Taiga got the easier end. If she was in America, she wouldn't have a snowball's chance of winning."

Another student asks, "How scary was Taiga to you?"

Jax says, "Not even. How were y'all even afraid? She was a tiny kid. It makes no sense."

Jax responds to questions to the entirety of lunchtime. And even throughout the rest of the day, Jax has been making more and more friends and getting more and more acknowledgement.

Jax has never felt better in Japan until today.