Arrival

Early in the morning Jax was still up having drinks and messing around. He runs up a hill and howls at the moon.

"AR AR AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA!" He said. He is out having a great time.

"Ahhhhh man. I love this feeling. This is the redneck life and ain't nothing better about it."

His brother, Liam shows up through the window.

"Hey Jaxon. Are we still gonna make that batch?"

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHH!!!!"

His brother works on the batch of food for the animals at home.

Soon later, Jax heads home.

The next morning Jax begins getting ready for the day. Confused on the uniforms he says, "If the school restricts what we wear, we must be hostage."

Liam nodded.

"Momma ain't gonna be happy on uniforms. But Momma is probably the reason why we're in the mess."

Jax says, "Respect your mother. You god damn son of a dirty bitch."

Jax then heads to school on his truck. Once he parks he enters the school observing the people around him as he heads towards his room.

"Hmm" he thinks. "Why oh why does everyone look so happy here? This looks like a whole load of torture for all of them. I bet they all go out to work in the fields unwillingly."

While walking in the halls he bumps into a fellow student.

"Uhhhhh hi. You look... different here." He says.

Jax takes offense. "What because I don't normally wear uniforms like you cocksnobs, normally do? Or probably because I don't scribble on the signs? Huh? Now get out of my sight."

The student is taken aback. "Hey hey... calm down-"

And then Jax punches him square in the forehead knocking the student out.

Jax immediately makes his statement as he heads to class. Rumors have spread after some students saw Jax knock out the other students.

The teacher, Yuri Koigakubo, made an announcement to the class.

"Ok class. Today we have a new foreign exchange student from America. His name is Jaxon O'Conner. I want everyone to treat him with courtesy, and respect. Okay class?"

The class immediately begins muttering to each other. Kōji Haruta, one of the students said, "Oh no... I heard of him. He knocked out a kid the first day! He's scary. Maybe scarier than the Palm Top Tiger herself."

A voice says, "I heard that"

Jax is standing right next to Kōji. He grabs his shirt and says, "How about you say that to my face partner? Huh?"

Kōji says, "Okay! Okay! I'll stop! I didn't mean it!"

Jax throws him on the desk. "Next time the head comes off." Then Jax sits back down.

Taiga, begins gaining somewhat of a jealousy and curiosity of this new student. After the bell rings she heads to Jax.

"Hi. Welcome to the school. It's nice to meet you."

Jax just gives a cold stare and leaves the area.

Taiga just freezes. She is in shock with how cold Jax is. For what reason did Jax do this? What reason did Jax cause this scare? Taiga goes to find out.

"Hey! Wait!" She says running towards him. "I want to know more about you!"

"Really?" Says Jax. "Midget lady huh?"

Taiga is angered. "I'd watch it if I were you."

Jax snickers. "Pfft. Oh look little midget is getting mad."

Kōji is watching this unfold and says. "WHAT?! HE'S NOT AFRAID OF THE PALM TOP TIGER?!"

Jax then says to Taiga, "Go ahead partner. Punch me. Go for it."

Taiga then backs down.

"I knew it. Pfft." Says Jax.

Ryūji joins in. "There you are Taiga. I've been looking for you for a while now. Is everything ok?"

Taiga says, "Oh yeah just uhhhh meeting the new kid."

Jax says, "Oh heh. I guess Everyone here decent sized except her."

"Yeah... this is Ryūji. He's kinda a dork." Taiga says.

"What?" Said Ryūji. "Ok clutz."

"Aight partner I got more important things to do. Bye."

Jax then leaves to finish the school day.

After school Taiga meets Jax again.

"O'Conner? Is that right?" She asks.

"Yes. Look what do you want partner? I'm literally trying to see the new life here." Said Jax.

Taiga says, "Look. I figured I'd formally introduce myself. You seem like a reasonable kid. But if you wanna hang out. We should."

Jax pauses. "So like. Chill? Sure why not. Come on." He leads Taiga out of the school into the fields.

Suddenly they run into the School's Vice President, Yūsaku Kitamura.

Taiga froze. She has a massive crush on Kitamura.

Jax says. "Uh oh. Roadblock." He cracks his knuckles and squares up.

Taiga pulls him back. "What are you doing?!"

"What? Nerdy kid. Ass to kick." Jax said.

Taiga says, "No! You psychopath! He's not someone you wanna hurt!"

Jax says, "Fuck off pal." And pushes Taiga away.

Jax then talks to him. "Oh hi there computer."

Yūsaku stands there in confusion. "Computer? Huh? Ha. Nice one."

Jax then says, "Oh? You're not mad?"

"Of course not." Said Yūsaku. "I'm Yūkasu Kitamura. Vice President of Ohashi High School Student Council. You are?"

"Uhhhhhh..." Jax said. "Jax O'Conner. I'm from America. Guns a blazin partner."

Yūsaku is amused. "Oh nice. Hey we should hang out sometime."

Jax smiled. At first he wanted to harm him but now got to enjoy him. "Ok pal I'll hook you up. See you later partner."

Taiga then seemingly vanished.

Jax says, "Guess I'm drinking alone."