Making Million Dollar Moves

The next morning at Ohashi High School, Jax looks for Minori. He has a plan to get Ryūji one step closer to dating her.

Jax then finds her working on her Softball work.

"Howdy." Jax says. "You mind if I say somethin to ya partner? I hear you're a busy lady so you if you need me to be quick I can be."

"Oh. It's you. The crazy kid who beat up Taiga. Sure I have time go for it."

Jax squints. "Come on partner don't give me none of that. She swung first."

Minori rethinks for a bit.

Jax continues.

"Look man. I say for my advice you should probably get yourself a free day. I hear all these jobs and hobbies you got really pull a toll on you. And take it from a farm boy who works nonstop and causes mayhem 24/7 no breaks other than sleep. You should try to call for a day off."

Minori thinks it through. Then she speaks.

"I mean I guess so... but why is it your worry? I figured you wouldn't care too much about people who are friends with Taiga."

Jax responds. "Nah. Not the case at all. Just pushing obstacles in my path over. I care for all sugar."

Minori then has another thought. "Who will take over?"

Jax replies. "Ain't nothing I can't handle. I'll take care of that."

Minori accepts.

"Okay then. I guess you're right. Calling a day off couldn't hurt. I guess I'll have the weekend to myself... alone."

Jax nods. "Very well then see you soon."

Jax then does a very poor bow and then looks for Ryūji.

"Oh great where did that varmit go? I swear to fuck if I can't find him Imma take Minori for myself."

Ryūji then is seen by the vending machines.

Jax walks to him.

"Alright partner now it's time to take your shot I talked to Minori. I convinced her to take the weekend off. I'll be filling in for her. Now's your shot to get a date with Minori. She's free all this weekend."

Ryūji stares in astonishment.

"Wow... you actually pulled it off huh. Well then. I guess you might just be a savior."

"Yeah I am definitely a ladies man. Take it from the best and not some vanilla midget."

Taiga is spying on Jax in the corner but hiding from everyone else.

"Yeah keep saying that." She says to herself. "Keep talking like that. You got lucky once, but I'm coming to get you back."

She then leaves.