The Wrap Up

Ryūji goes through his normal school day when all of a sudden a face Ryūji never seen before shows up.

"Hello Takasu. The name's Riku Tanaka."

Ryūji nods. "Oh yeah my friends hate you for some reason but you sound like a nice guy."

Riku replies, "I'm whoever you can interpret me to be Takasu. Point being is I have a job for you. But I'll discuss it soon." He chuckles a little bit. "In the meantime. I gotta count some Yen." Riku then leaves.

Ryūji looks in confusion. "What is it that they hate about him. I have to do some research."

Ryūji heads home and checks his computer and researches Riku. A headline is shown from 1992.

"A man killed: Genji Takasu Left dead. The mastermind is rumored to be Billionaire, Riku Tanaka. However Riku escaped conviction by bribing officials."

Ryūji stands in total anger.

"Oh wow... NO WONDER WHY!"

He throws his computer in total rage.

The rumors of where his father went have officially been confirmed. Murdered by this billionaire.

Ryūji says, "I can't believe all my life I never knew this crap! Yasuko never told me anything!"

The next morning Jax is out writing notes in his Notebook when Ryūji urgently finds him.

"Jax that Riku guy he-"

"Whoa slow down partner." He says. "Take it somewhere where nobody can give a shit."

Ryūji then sends Jax to the roof and they discuss.

"You were right all along. That Riku Tanaka guy was bad news all along. You wanna know why? He killed my father! He was the reason my father isn't around anymore."

Jax stands not knowing what to say.

"Well... I never knew he did THAT. But that makes me hate him even more. I don't know what he can use to leverage on me."

Ryūji explains, "He likely can use our knowledge against us via internet."

Jax then claims, "Internet? Ha. I mean how is he gonna find out I legit killed a baby and ate it?"

Ryūji stand in shock.

"You ate a baby- never mind that. The point is someway we may have to find some way to keep him off."

Jax says "Ok you do that. You continue your work with Minori. I got some sleeping to go to."

Jax then sleeps in the corner.

Ryūji then shows up in the halls and Sumire Kano is waiting for him.

"Greetings Takasu. You seem urgent today. Great to hear."

Ryūji says "Oh hey President Sumire. What's your ordeal?"

Sumire says "Well. I have a sort of mission for you. I don't know how to say it but Ohashi is going in shambles. It's getting too crazy. So when the timing's right. I need you to take out O'Conner."

Sumire then hands Ryūji a pistol. Ryūji then stands in shock.

"Take out? I don't do stuff like that? What's in it for me?"

Sumire then says "Well you might get some store coupons soon. Maybe even a scholarship in whatever you want. I'd ask Taiga to do it but... ha. You think I want my face to look like a swollen turkey?"

Sumire then leaves and Ryūji quickly hides his gun in his pants.

When Sumire leaves she looks at Kitamura and says "I think you're slime."