Chapter 5

~Mei~

        It was Friday. Really? Wow. The week felt so slow in the moment, but now, huh, it's practically over. Throughout the week, I would sit in the back of the Ninjas classes and listen. Some of what they'd say would trigger part of a memory. It was slightly frustrating, but at least it was something. During the five days I've been here, other things happened too. I've grown closer to everyone, we're now like a big family! Cole has been trying to help me with my fear of dragons, though, that was a strange day. That day, Cole joked about how he was once scared of dragons and tried to convince me they were okay, but his joke, instead, lead to a random memory, that made no sense. One really bright side to the memories now, is that the others don't hurt as much as the first one did!

       Anyways, I've also grown a small crush on Zane. His facial expressions are so cute! And he's kind, careful, smart, and, oh! I could probably go on and on! I'm not going to though, because there are other things to do! Yesterday I helped Nya send an Email to Borg Industries asking for a tour for our school. We'll see if they receive it and answer.

        It's recess now and we're all a little tired. The boys and I decided to be idiots and stay up late playing videogames last night. Was it worth it? YES! Jay taught me a few tricks to help me and I won! It was my first time playing too! "Alright! Who took my pudding cup! My name was clearly written on it!" Jay whined. I flinched. He was pitchy!

       Wait. I've heard that before. I couldn't place where, yet, but it sounded familiar. "Really? 'Cause I didn't see motor mouth written on e!" Cole answered. "I'm telling the headmaster!" Jay stormed to Wu. "Leave me out of this! I'm on break too!" Wu answered. "Here, Jay. You can have my pudding cup." I handed Jay my frozen cup of pudding. Jay gobbled it down immediately, then said "Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards, while we are stuck here as teachers with no powers?" Jay sighed "I miss our elemental weapons!"

         Nya rushed in and slammed the door behind her. Outside you could hear a young boy complimenting Nya. "Why is it that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?" Nya asked. Jay walked up to Nya. "Hi Miss Nya! I saved you some pudding!" Jay offered Nya his pudding cup. I gagged. Partly because, even though it was meant to be sweet, it was nasty to offer someone your half eaten pudding cup! The other part was, a memory popped in my head as I was eating my bag of Ninja-Chips. I zoned out to rewatch my memory.

          When the memory was finished, I had a million questions! The biggest one was the following: HOW THE FLAPPER-JACK AM I IN A SERIES?!!!? I still have other questions like "where am I from?" and other ones about my past. But right now, my memory revealed I was living the first episode of season three of a series called Ninjago! But that was all.

~Kai~

        "Hey did you hear the news?" Nya asked. That question immediately caught my attention. "There's trouble?" I asked. "Danger?!" Jay added. "An emergency?!" Zane continued. "Oh! A new menace?!" Cole finished. I guess we all miss some actual action here. "No! We got clearance for a field trip! Didn't Mei tell at least one of you?" Nya said. We all sighed in disappointment. "Not just any field trip!" Nya continued. "A field trip to tour Borg Industries!" Jay gasped in excitement. Oh, no. Here we go again.

      "Not THE Borg Industries!?! As in home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg!? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world!!?!!" Zane kicked Jay. "Who cares about Cyrus Borg?" I asked. "If you ask me, people should concern themselves with lessons of the past. Not waste their time on disposable fads of tomorrow, when..." I glanced where everyone was, only to see they all left. I sighed and decided to follow.