two| goodness gracious!

THE BRADSHAW SIBLINGS finally reached the Hard Deck and Briseis immediately knew she was back just as the sound of the music booming through the speakers reached her ears.

"I'm gonna go sit at the bar and get a drink, okay?" Briseis said, matter-of-factly.

Bradley put a hand on her shoulder.
"You sure you don't want to say hi to everyone first? They've missed you, kid."

"Alright, you know what that's a good idea, yes let's go say hi and then drinks afterwards!"

"You get apple juice remember, Baby Bird?"

"Yeah, yeah! I know Big Bird! You're hilarious!"

"Is Auntie Penny working tonight?" Brandy asked as she scanned the crowd for their aunt, who happened to be the owner of the establishment. Brandy was also looking for Andie since Andie left the apartment early cause she had to work a last minute shift tonight. But if their oldest sister was working tonight, that meant good drinks!

And good drinks also meant flirting, at least in Faye Bradshaw's case, who already had a margarita in her hand and was obviously trying to flirt with the person she was sitting beside at the bar.

Briseis shook her head and laughed. Of course Faye was already flirting with someone. But Briseis hoped that the guy knew better because Faye was not one to give in easily. She stood her ground, knew what she wanted even if she had unconventional ways of getting it. But that's what made Briseis love her so much. Faye did whatever she wanted and she didn't care.

Bradley shook his head, chuckling.
"Damn it, Faye!"
He motioned over to Brandy.
"Please keep an eye on her, yeah?"
Brandy nodded. "Already on it, Bird Brain!"
Brandy replied, heading in the direction of the bar, where she too noticed Andie who already seemed to have her hands full, trying to break up a small disagreement between some customers.

"Alright, baby bird, let's fly!" Bradley announced as he led his sister through the crowded bar.

Briseis quacked twice in agreement.
" Quack, quack! Right behind you, Big Bird!"

"Bradshaw! Baby Bradshaw!" Natasha who's callsign was Phoenix exclaimed happily as she saw the sibling duo approach her, Mickey, callsign, Fanboy and Reuben, callsign, Payback.

"Hey guys! I brought Baby Bird in to say hello!"
Bradley said as he let Briseis catch up with the group.

Briseis gave Natasha the biggest hug, since she also looked up to her so much.

"Well if it isn't my favourite Bradshaw!" Reuben gushed, walking up towards the girl, twirling her around not once but twice.

"Aww, Payback, you just might be my new favourite!"

The youngest Bradshaw gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Briseis wasn't lying, she was sucker for compliments of any kind, although she wasn't the conceited type. Her parents raised her and her siblings better than that.

"How's life, Miss Daisy Duck? Mickey remarked.

"Things are good, Mickey Mouse! Its great to be back though! Uni is so boring!"

"You mean, civilian life is boring? Because it is!" Came Javy's voice from behind them, clearly teasing her. He ruffled her hair.
"It's good to see you, Duckie."