One

Madison ( no not Madison beer. Just a normal girl name Madison.)

" Alright Ashley I'll see you tomorrow."

" See you tomorrow Madison."

I walk out and breath in the fresh mall air. Another hard day at work, I think this day was harder than any other. This one lady took about thirty minutes to check out because she couldn't find her wallet, turns out she left it in the last store. Working at Nordstorm is hard, it's even harder when it's located in the biggest mall in NYC. My shift just now ended and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go home. There's no one to go home to anyways. I look through my purse to see do I have any flyers for a sale. I pull out one for Victoria's Secret, I do need new bras and panties. I brush the dust off my clothes and strut my way to the store.

+

A smile appears on my face once I see the black and pink sign. I walk in and go towards the PINK collection. I look through and pick up three lace hipsters and five black laces thongs. I want a new bra, but I don't know my bra size. My boobs have gotten bigger since the last time I got one. I walk around to look for a worker, but they're all helping a customer.

Samuel

I just got finished folding up underwear and placing them in the correct spots. When I tell people that I work at Victoria's Secret, they automatically think that I'm a pervert. Half of it is true like yeah I like girls and their bodies, but the job has good pay. I was walking towards the front when I see a customer looking lost. She looks familiar. Oh that right she's the only young and hot chick that works at Nordstorm. Their are other young people too, but she's just young and hot. I walk up to her and try to help her out.

" Hi is there anything you need help with today?"

Madison

" Hi is there anything you need help with today?"

I look up and see a tall, attractive boy stand in front of me. He smiles showing off his dimples. I've been looking at him less than ten seconds, and I'm already soaking wet.

" Ma'am", he snaps me out of my thoughts.

" Yes I need a measure for a new bra."

" Yea I can help you with that. First could you take your blazer off please."

I take it off revealing my tight tank top. He pulls out the measuring tape and starts the wrap it around my chest.

" 32D."

Sammy

32D, damn she got some tits on her.

Madison

He unwraps the tape and throws it back in his pocket.

" Are you looking for a new bra today."

" Yea more like eight pairs because of my new size."

" Is they're a particular style your looking for."

" No not really. I just want the colors black, white, and grey."

" Ok follow me."

+

He hands me all of my bras and leads me into the dressing rooms.

" Thank you so much", I look at his name tag, " Samuel."

" Your welcome and please call me Sammy."

" But it says Samuel on your name tag."

" Yeah well they like to keep things formal around her."

" I understand."

" Do you need help with putting your bra on?"

" No thanks, but nice try."

" Okay. Push this button if you need help."

+

I put on the last bra, but I don't know about it. I push the button and a blonde appears by my door.

" Need any help?"

" Yes, could you please get Samuel for me."

" Yes ma'am."

Another knock is played on the door, I open it slightly and see Samuel.

" Cindy said you needed help."

" Yeah I need your opinion  on this bra", I open the door wide enough for him to see.

" Wow."

" Does it look bad on me?"

" No you look good."

" Thanks", I close the door and change back into my top.

Sammy

I love this job.

Madison

I go towards check out and Sammy takes my things away.

" Hey Amber, let me use your register."

" Why?"

" Because I have things to check out."

" Ok I can do it."

" No but I want to do it."

" Fine, but your on register duty till closing."

" Thank yoooouuuu", he makes kissing noises at her.

" Did you find everything ok today ma'am."

" Yes I did."

" Okay that will be $120.75."

I hand him my credit card. He starts to bag up my things and hands my bag.

" Have a nice day."

" You too Samuel."

a/n - do you guys like the first chapter? I know you guys don't like the girls name, but its not Madison Beer, its just a normal girl name Madison. If I get enough comments about the name being changed, I'll change it.