Fourteen

Sammy

I throw the condom away and start to put my boxers on. Dana props herself on her elbows and looks at me.

" Come back to bed."

" I'm just going to use the bathroom. I'll be back baby girl."

I kiss her forehead and she closes her eyes. I grab my phone off the night stand and make my way to the bathroom. While I lift the toilet seat up I unlock my phone and see a bunch of text messages from Madison.

From babygirl👅🍑
Where are you?

From babygirl👅🍑
Nate said you guys didn't hang out tonight.

From babygirl👅🍑
Seriously where are you I'm starting to get worried

From babygirl👅🍑
Samuel Howard Wilkinson if you don't answer me

From babygirl 👅 🍑
If you see this text come home asap there's something I need to tell you

The last text scared me, so I quickly pull up my boxers making my way back into the room. I throw on my clothes and look over to Dana who has a understanding look. She's actually cool with me being with Madison, and I love her for that.

" Do you have something I can give Madison?"

" Yeah check my jewelry box, there should be a brand new necklace in there."

I through the the box and there was indeed a necklace sitting on the top shining brightly. It was a silver chain with a heart that had diamonds in crusted.

" Thanks baby girl", I kiss her cheek and head towards the door.

" You're welcome."

" I'll text you later."

+

I look at my watch and see its three in the morning. I hope this necklace will change her mind. I walk through our apartment hearing Madison's loud snores. I walk into our bedroom and see her all over the bed. I gently rub her back and her eyes start to flutter open.

" Sammy? I was so worried. Where were you?"

" I went to go buy you gift and I went to the park and ended up falling asleep in the car."

" Oh I guess you aren't tired then huh?"

" Yeah, but I know you are so go back to sleep princess."

" Good night daddy."

I smirk knowing that she still uses that daddy kink on me.

" Oh Madison, what was it you had to tell me?"

" Oh Sammy, I'm pregnant."

She goes back to sleep as if she didn't say anything at all.

Sammy is a daddy now! Well I mean he was already my daddy, but you get the point. Heads up this book might end around 20 chapters. Maybe.