Fifteen

Sammy ( Kylie Jenner is playing Madison )

" Wait you're what?"

" I'm pregnant."

" By who?"

" You're the only guy I've been with Samuel. Aren't you happy that you're becoming a dad."

To be honest, I wasn't happy that she's pregnant. I mean we're young and we have a lot of time ahead of us to have a child. Why did she choose now. Its not her fault that she got pregnant. I'm the one who controls it.

" Yeah", I lied.

" I'm glad you're happy and I'm excited that I'm having a kid with you."

She kisses my lips and we go back to bed. A little excitement came to me when I placed my hand on her belly.

I'm going to be a dad.

* * *

" Good morning baby girl, how are you feeling?"

" I'm doing good."

I did a lot of thinking last night, and I am happy that I'm becoming a dad. That means ending things with Dana, but it was just going to be a one time thing anyway.

" You're so cute", I kiss her lips over and over again.

" Samuel after work I have an appointment for the baby, so I want you to come by the store and pick me up."

" Sure thing babe."

" Thank you for everything."

" Anything for you baby girl."

* * *

" Sam a customer requested to see you", I hear through my ear piece.

I fold the last long sleeve shirt and make my way to the dressing rooms. I turn of the help light and walk in to see Dana.

" Hey baby."

" Hey Dana. What do you need help with", I scratch the back of my neck.

" Do you like this matching set for tonight?"

" About that, whatever you think we had going on, needs to stop. I can't mess around with you anymore."

" Why is that?"

" Because Madison is pregnant and I need to put my focus on her."

" Oh okay. Well I understand and congratulations on the new baby."

" Thank you and I hope that we can still be friends."

" Yeah I would like that."

* * *

" You're six weeks along, the baby looks healthy. Just keep doing what you're doing and the baby will be just fine."

" Is there anything that I should have a heads up on", I ask.

" Just the morning sickness."

The doctor leaves to go print out our pictures.

" We're having a baby", she smiles.

" Yes we are and I'm glad I'm having it with you.

Let's just pray that I'm not going to be a piece of shit dad.