Eight

Madison

Sammy has been staying with me for a few weeks, and I have to say I really enjoy his company. It's great to have someone in this empty apartment. I rested my head on Sammy's lap as we watched some random movie he picked on Netflix.

" Babe."

" Yes Samuel?"

" I'm horny."

" Ok, I don't get where this is going."

" I want you to put on the things you bought the other day", he runs his finger tips down my arm.

" No I said I was going to save it for a special night."

" When's that?"

" I don't know."

" Baby please just a quick blow job."

" No Samuel!"

" I don't get it one day you want to do five rounds of sex, then the next you're acting like a total bitch."

" Excuse me? What did you just call me?"

" A bitch! You are always bitching when I need you to satisfy me, but when it's you I don't argue."

" Get out. Don't come back unless you're saying sorry."

" What? I'm not leaving."

" Ok maybe the police will help you", I grab my phone.

" Ok! I'll leave."

He walks over to the apartment door then leaves.

Sammy

" Dude I don't get it, every time I want to have sex we get into a big argument."

I blow out the smoke and hand the blunt Nate.

" Are you listening to yourself right now, you're the wrong one in this situation."

" How?"

" It sounds like you were pressuring her to have sex with you. I know you didn't mean to make it sound that way, but that's probably what she thinks."

" I didn't mean it that way."

" I know Sam, I know you didn't. Also maybe she thinks it's not right to have all this sex and you guys aren't even together."

" Dang, Nate were you always this smart?"

" Shut up", he laughed.

" She said I can't come back to the apartment unless I'm saying sorry. How do I show her I'm sorry?"

" I don't know, buy her some roses girls love that shit."

" Thanks Nate."

" I'm only helping because I liked her first."

+

Right now it's my lunch break and I had everything ready for my apology to Madison. I walk over to her and see that she's talking to one of her co-workers. I walk up to her with the roses and she looks at me with a blank expression.

" Madison I'll talk to you later", the girl walks away.

I hand her the roses and she takes, that's a good start.

" What are these for?"

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you that word, no woman should ever be called that. I'm so sorry. It was hard not having by my side while I was sleeping. I'm sorry."

I embrace her in a long hug.

" I'm sorry okay, I am", I cry into her shoulder.

" Samuel it's alright."

" Let me make it up to you."

" How?"

" Let me take you on a date."

__________________________________

Here's a little update for you guys. The date will be in the next chapter.