Twelve

Sammy

" Samuel."

" I love it when you call me that", I slapped her ass and grabbed it.

" Is that so Samuel?"

" Yes ma'am, I love it when you tug my hair, leave scratch marks down my back, just thinking about it made me cum my pants."

" You're such a dirty boy."

I pull down her pants and underwear at the same time, kissing the inside of her thighs.

" Samuel stop teasing."

" If you keep calling me Samuel I won't stop."

Madison

Since Samuel thinks its funny to tease people when they are frustrated, fine I'll play his game too.

I flip us over, making me on top. I aggressively rip his shirt off, starting to make hickies on his chest.

" Easy there tiger."

I just look up and smirk at him. When I finish undoing his belt, I pull down his pants throwing them somewhere in our room.

" Babe be careful I need those for work."

Samuel

I've never seen this side of Maddie, but to be honest I kind of like it. Her taking charge. It's good to finally get a break from doing the pleasuring and to get pleasured if that makes any sense. She straddles my waist, slowly grinding on my dick. At first I was okay, that was until she started to go harder. A little grunt escaped from my mouth and I start to kiss her neck.

" Madison don't tease", I breath into her chest.

" If you keep calling me Madison I won't stop", she mocked my words from earlier.

I turn us over, making me the one on top again. I rip her underwear and her bra and toss it out of the way.

Madison

After Sammy ripped of my undergarments, he slips off his underwear and enters without a warning.

" Sammy what about the condom?"

" I'll just pull out."

" Ok."

To be honest I'm a little scared, what if he forgets to pull out cause we were in the moment? I'm not ready to be a mother at this age. Sam seems to be really chill about not using a condom, it's not stopping him.

I just wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy this moment. I didn't notice, but Sammy was going slow, but usually he goes fast to make it more enjoyable.

" Samuel what are you doing."

" Shhhh baby girl, just enjoy the moment."

+

After taking five minutes to catch our breaths, I checked to see what time it was.

" Oh shit it's 6:00 at night. How long did we have sex for", I laughed.

" Like for three hours."

" About that, why were you taking your time, that's not your styles."

" I was um making love to you", he nervously said.

" Awww, but why."

" Because I love you."

" I love you too Samuel."

IM BACK! I will start updating more cause I've miss you guys and being on wattpad.