Seventeen

Madison

It's been a couple of weeks since I lost the baby. I'm starting to do better, but I'm still upset that I lost him or her. As of Sammy, he makes sure I'm okay and that other stuff, but he's just not as affectionate like he use to be. He's starting to come home late, and when he does he smells like flower bomb perfume and his hair is all messed up. I know he's cheating on me.....I'm just waiting until he admits it. I know it sounds crazy, but he will try to lie about it when I confront him. All I know is that her name is Dana. He has her in his phone as Danny, I have a cousin named Dana and her nickname was Danny. That's how I know.

It was Valentine's Day and I was going to plan something romantic, but in order to do that I would have to shop for a few things. I had already took a shower, so I throw on a tight crop tank and and pencil skirt that were both the color nude. Sammy was at work, like usual. His shifts ends at nine, so that gives me three hours to get everything I needed.

To Samuel👶🏼💕
I won't be home till later, I just wanted to let you know so u won't get worried. Love you

From Samuel👶🏼💕
Ok be safe

He didn't even say it back.

Samuel

" So Madison won't be home till before nine."

" Ok. I got you a valentine gift."

" What is it", I started to leave kisses down her neck.

" You'll just have to wait till we get to your place."

* * *

Madison

I got everything that I need, and all I need to do is set everything up. It was thirty minutes till nine, so Sammy won't be home till fifteen minutes after nine. When I walked in, candles were lit every where and there was rose petals on the floor. Aw he had something already planned. I started to take things out of the shopping  bag, till I heard moans coming from the bedroom. I slowly make my way to the door until I have my body pressed up to the door. I quietly push the door open to see Samuel fucking who I am guessing is Dana. They didn't realize I was there, until I let out a loud sob.

" Madison! What are you doing here?"

" I should be asking you the same thing. To actually think that all of the candles and rose petals were for me, but no. I knew you were cheating on me, I just wanted to see if you would admit to it. Sam I can't believe you would do this to me, especially after I'm still heartbroken from loosing the baby. Now your added to the list."

I walk out of the room, hearing Sam call after me.

" Madison I'm-"

" No matter how many times you say sorry, I won't forgive you", I said quietly.

He just stand there and looks at the ground.

" I guess this is it."

" Yep."

" I will always love you Madison."

" I will always love you too Sam."

I give him one last hug before leaving the apartment. When I got to my car, I cried my eyes out. After about ten minutes of crying, I start the engine and make my way to the nearest park.

* * *

I smile as I see little kids playing on the playground and couples walking around like they are in love. I wish that was me and Sam. I put my attention back to the children playing. I wonder if I would be a good mother to my daughter or son. Would he or her get their looks from me or Samuel. If I were still pregnant would this baby keep us together? My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a presents next to me.

" Hi."

" Tell me what's a beautiful lady like yourself doing here all alone, especially on Valentine's Day."

" My boyfriend cheated on me."

" I'm sorry, my girlfriend broke up with me for another guy. But that ex boyfriend of yours didn't deserve you."

" Why you say that?"

" Because if I were him, I wouldn't dare cheat on you. What other woman can beat the doll", he lightly touches my cheek.

" Well I'm Madison."

" David, but my friends call me Dave."

" Alright Dave, are you a cop."

He looks down," oh no this is a costume. I bought for my girlfriend because she's into that foreplay."

Well Dave took me to his place, and no we didn't hook up. I got to know each other some more over beer. He's twenty, works in sports marketing, he has a pet dog name chowder( I know Dave Franco doesn't have a dog so just go with it), and he would also love it if he took me on a date. I know I just broke up with Sam, but just one date wouldn't hurt.

The book is going to end soon, this might be the last chapter. Kidding! I will probably add three to five more chapters. Btw I'm changing what Madison looks like.