Four

Sammy

I woke up remembering that I'm at Madison's. She's so nice for letting me stay the night. It's a good thing we're both off work today because I really want to spend today with her. I got out of bed to take a pist, I walk into the hallway and make a left. I'm guessing I'm in Madison's room because she's still sleeping in her bed. I walk over to her bathroom and lift up the toilet seat and do my business.

Madison

I woke up to the sound of water from my bathroom. I'm guessing it was Sammy, but there's a bathroom in his room, oh well. I walk in the bathroom rubbing my eyes from tiredness.

" Good morning Samm-, Jesus Christ Samuel put some underwear on!"

" What", he was too focus on peeing.

" Go put some underwear on."

" What if I don't want to", he flushes the toilet.

" Go now!"

" But I don't want to", he tries to hug me.

" Eww go wash your hands you just touched your penis."

" You're going to be touching it sooner or later."

" Samuel! "

" Okay mom, I'm going to put some underwear."

He turns around showing his junk, I cover my eyes. I can feel him smirk through my shut eyelids.

" I'm out of your bathroom now!"

I uncover my eyes and let a breath out. I lock my door, in case Sam tries to pull anything. I turn my shower on, waiting for the water to warm up. I strip out of my pajamas and enter in the glass door. My stress soon fades away as the warm water drizzles down my body.

+

" Thank God you put some underwear on."

" You're welcome."

" Thank you."

" I think you should put underwear and a bra on too."

" What are you talking about? Everything is covered up."

" I know, but what if your robe slips off", he had that devilish smirk on his face again.

I go back into my room and change into black Nike leggings and a sports bra. I walk back into the kitchen to make myself a glass of oj.

" What I meant by cover up is that you put on a baggy t-shirt and some jeans."

" Do you have a problem with my outfit Samuel?"

" I love it when you say my name now", he slaps my ass and grabs a chunk.

" Hey hey hey that's not how friends act."

" No, but that's how friends with benefits act."

" Sammy go put some clothes on."

" I can't those are my clothes from yesterday."

" Ok and?"

" Can you take me to my apartment, so I can get ready."

" Yeah. Do you want to take my car or the Metro?"

" The metro, there's suppose to be heavy traffic today."

" Ok well go get dressed."

"I throw on my Adidas zip up jacket over my sports bra and fifteen minutes later Sammy came out with his work clothes on.