Prologue

" You corrected your mistake, now let me correct mine " he jerked her hands in response. "leave me, what the hell are you doing " she tried to get out of his strong grip. "what the hell you are doing. to correct the mistake you are marrying to him" he growled at her face. "marrying him only to make me jealous, how pathetic" he added.

" I don't know about you but I am not a teenager to make you jealous, how much self centred you are " she chided. "self-centred " he got puzzled. "yes self-centred, you really think whole world revolves around you, he is my friend, my fiance and I am getting engaged with him but you want to be the reason for our marriage" he went silent, "you should be happy about this, you wanted it right. that I should be away from you and her" she added further.

"but I didn't wanted you to marry him" he was pissed at her at the moment. "why don't you want that" she asked him with same pissed expression. "you don't know why?" he asked her staring right through her hezal eye, after many days again emotions are taking control over her mind. her mind was nub but she didn't wanted her emotions to take control on her mind.

"I don't know why? can you tell me why?" she asked back after gathering enough courage. "why are you this much stubborn? why? you want to marry him ok go on who cares but don't make me responsible for your decision please, didn't you are the one who left me 4 months ago, apane vo 4 months pehle vali rishte ko jabardasti iss naye rishte ki niv mat bana vo, you know why it doesn't reasonable at all" he was letting out his frustration on her. "jabardasti, jabardasti tho humne tab ki ti jab hum anjaane me tumse se rishta jod rahe the jab ki aap ki si aur se pyaar kar rahe the"

(Don't force your relationship of four months ago to be the foundation of this new relationship.)

(By force, yeah I unknowingly forced you to get engaged with me when you were in love with someone )