05

❥ Don't forget to read the promo
Happy reading ♡

Dropping Isha to her apartment Shaurya walked into his Singhaniya mension. As soon as he stepped inside he got welcomed by the bickering of Sakshi and Sashank. Srishti was behind Sakshi supporting her. The ledies of the house were at dinning area preparing for dinner while talking with each other.

"What's happening here?" Shaurya voiced out in his deep vioce. Three of them frozzed in their place, slowly Sashank turned to Shaurya and glupped at Shaurya's look who shooting draggers to him with his black tierd eye's. Sakshi and Srishti both went behind Sashank. "Kuch mat bol, varna padega tume" Sakshi mumbled in his ears.

"Galti Mera akele ka nhi hai" mumered Sashank. "Tere akele ka hi hai" Srishti whispered enough for Sashank to hear. Shaurya raised his eyebrow at their silent discussion. "Kuch nhi bhai, bas yunhi" Sashank shrugged nervously and both the girl nodded with innocent face.

Shaurya narrowed his eyes "Bhai aap fresh ho jayega, hum saath mein sancks khayenge" Sakshi cheerful sequeled to change the topic. Nodding at them Shaurya climbed the stairs. "Ab tho bach gaye, par jab unhe pata chalega tho pakka nhi chodenge hume" Sashank said. "Sirf tumhe not hume, drive tum kar rahe the hum nhi" Sakshi fired back.

"Tum logon ke vajah se hi distract hogaya tha main" he stated. "Hum koi Apsara ke sath todi na baat kar rahe the jo tum use sunte sunte jaake gadi se takkar hi mardi" Srishti said giving him bombastic side eyes. "She was" he mumbled with dreamy eyes. "Bhai khabardar agar aap Ruhi ke upar aankh bhi daali tho" Srishti said in protective manner.

"Vo tho dono aankhe usi pe rakha hai" Sakshi said wali sitting on single couch. "Sakshi...." Shashank throwed a cushion on her which she catched and put that on her lap.

*******

With a rocket speed the black Mahindra Thar parked in Malhotra mension. The person inside of the that come out while removing his black shades. He heard giggles and laughs from backyard so he made his way to the backyard.

"Ohh.. Aarav bhaiya" Piya said while bumping her shoulder with Shalini who looked down with pink cheeks. "Yahan kya chal raha he" he asked while sitting beside Shalini on couch. "Tarif baras aaya ja raha he aap ka" Piya said with teasing smile "Hai na di" Shalini give her fake glare before rolling her eyes on her.

They all started to have conversation with eachother with evening sanks. It was daily routine for Aarav to visit Malhotra mension. They all were engrossed in their conversation but only got disturbed with a loud honk. Mansi who was with them too looked at the direction only to find her son walking out of his parked car.

"Aadi Kahan tha tu subah se nhi dikh? Mayur bole ki tum office mein bhi nhi the?" Mansi bombered with questions before he walk inside. He looked at the other three people who were present there. "Mumbai, Isha se milne" as soon as words left from his mouth Aarav got furious. "Kya-" "Tera itna himmat" before Mansi could complete her words Aarav brusted.

Shalini quickly held his hand "Aarav aap shant ho jaiye please" she said noticing him wiggling to free himself. Not getting any response from him she pulled him with her to far end of back yard where no one was present. Sitting on the swing she held him by his shoulder creasing it to calm him down.

"Please aap shant ho jayiye" she mumbled while lean towards him when he ignored her. She put her chin on his shoulder "kya aap humse bhi gussa ho" she asked with pout. He sneaked his hand around her waist and nuzzled his face in her neck. "Kabi aapse gussa ho sakta hoon kya?" He said in her neck. After sometime when his anger subsided he decided to call Isha.
*******
In her room Isha was packing her luggage as she was flying back to Delhi tomorrow as she promised her dad. She was almost completed her packing and her phone started to ring. She searched for her phone which is under the tones of clothes on her bed. Finally grabbing the phone she picked up seeing Aarav's name on it.