06

Happy reading♡

Author POV :
Englufing Isha in his tight hug, Ishan silently cried. "Di maa is awake" as soon as words ringed in air Isha got surprised. "Really" she asked still in stunned from the new information.

"Yes di she is finally awake... now we can speak with her... smile with her... laugh with her... cry with her and feel her motherly touch" he said as he was crying in his sister's embrace.

Isha quickly wiped off her lone tear before patting his back softly. "Did you packed you luggage" Ishan asked as he come out of her embrace. "Yeah, let me get fresh up first and ready than we will leave for airport" she said.

Her flight was on tomorrow, but she knew Ishan also must have booked her tickets with his.

Ishan took seat where Sakshi was already seated while playing with Mimi. As soon as Isha's eyes fell on them who are playing with eachother. "Umm Sakshi can you do a favour for me?" She asked stopping on her way.

"Ms.Isha you can just say it and I will definitely do" Sakshi said with cheeky smile. "First stop calling me formally and can you take care of Mimi till I come back" Isha asked with hopeful eyes as she knows they just met and it will be really too much to ask.

"Ohh Isha di I will gladly" Isha and Ishan both looked at her with shocked face. Just now she was addressing her formally and informally with cheeky smile.

Isha and Ishan both are now in their way to hospital where Mrs.Malhotra is admitted and their luggage has already shifted to Malhotra mension.

As soon as they reached they rushed to the private room where Pragati has admitted. As they reached there, everyone was presented their.

Isha's both Aunts Madhavi and Mansi were seated on couch with her uncle Mayur, her dad was seated on side of her mother bed while Piya was in her mother's embrace.

Ishan also runs in his mother's direction. "Maa I missed you" he mumbled. After ten minutes Aaditya also came with Dhruvi.

Isha noticed but didn't acknowledge his presence, he came said something to Mr.Malhotra which he nodded in response.

Pragati noticed all this, "meri brave beti kaise hai?" She asked looking at Isha. Isha gave her a wide smile walking closer to her. "Till now I don't know but now I am more than fine maa as long as you will be healthy" saying this she sat infront of her mother holding her hand.

Aaditya looked at them than looked away.

After sometime everyone started to go out as Pragati asked them to leave so she can have rest. Isha also stood up to leave but Pragati's hold got tight on her hand, so she sit back.

As everyone left Pragati looked at her. "Isha kuch hua hai?" She asked as she used to witness Aaditya always clingy to Isha but today they both didn't even acknowledge eachother's presence. "Kuch nhi maa, kyun" Isha asked in puzzle.

"You didn't even looked at Aadi, is something happened in my absence" she asked as Isha looked at her mother with teary eyes which she badly trying to control. "Mumma is here beta" Pragati said while opening her arms, Isha hugged her as soon as she opened her arms.

Hugging her mother tightly she felt the Familier warmth, which she craving for months. "Maa.. I failed... I failed as a life partner" her vulnerable voice echoed in silent room, she mumbled in her mother's embrace.