03

❥ Don't forget to read the promo
Happy reading ♡

Cool breeze was creasing their skin softly, taking small sips of hot coffee Isha's eyes were roaming around the park. Kids were playing with their parents, some were on swing, some were on jungle gym, some were on slides. The environment was so contentment yet blissful.

Isha's mind went to her old days where she, her baby brother and sister would always came to park with their father. How her father gave them candy floss, how he would swing her swing while telling her how she have to take care of her siblings, how she have to study hard for her future.

In these few days she missed her father's comforting words, his care, his gentle touch, his hand morsels. She was lost in her thoughts and Shaurya was lost in her appearance. In moon light of the night Isha was not looking less than an angle. Her flawless skin was shining in moonlight, her doe eyes were looking arround with spark's in them.

The surrounding was so silent but comforting one. Soon the silent atmosphere got disturbed with a phone ringing. Both of their eyes went to lighted gadget of Isha. She saw the Id of the caller and soon soft smile made it's way on her face. She picked up the call.

"Hello Ishu, kaise ho beta" her father's comforting voice reached her ear. "Papa. Me thik hun, aap kaise hai" Isha asked back. She felt so happy, it was really heartfelt coincidence. "Mr. Agarwal call kiye the mujhe aaj" as soon as Isha heard the name her relaxed muscles tensed up, she become alert. Shaury who is looking at her keenly also become worried.

"What did he said" she mumbled while staring at nowhere. "Mera bachha, tu itna tension kyun leti he. He said that you're mumma is recovering way more fast then expected. Her health is getting better now" she was stunned to her place, in few minutes her eyes widened in happiness.

"Sacchi" she stated with sparkling eyes. "Haan beta, Saturday Ishan bhi aa raha hai" he explained. "Ok papa me bhi aa jaungi Saturday ko" she replied. Isha's mother got into accident 3 months ago, from than she was in coma. Even doctor's were loosing hopes but now it seemed like everything is getting on it's place.

But in what consequences. Still right now she needed her mother the most so she is so thankful to God for this. In all this time she didn't realised that Shaurya was also there. When she turned she saw him doing something on his phone, in one hand holding the coffee container. Sensing the silence he also looked at her direction only to find her staring him.

It's seems like he is her lucky charm. From the time she moved here he was always there for her whenever she needed someone and today too. And the news she just got was something she was long waiting. Without thinking twice she hugged him and he was stunned to his place.

His heart which was as calm as ocean now in chaos, it was beating like drums, like rocket speed, like anything but normal heartbeat. His felt thousands of butterflies active in his stomach, goosebumps run down his spines. Thank god there is just dim light or else his red ears will be clearly visible. Hug was so sudden, he wasn't really prepared for that.

Soon realistion hit her hard making her jerk back from him. Her face become pink in embarrassment. She shut her eyes and took a long breath, where he wasn't reacting at all. "I I'm sorry" she mumbled that's when he come back from his la la land. Humming in response he got up from his place and Isha too.

Sitting inside the car he started the engine, Isha also get seated and fastend her seatbelt without any difficulty this time. Soon they drove back to mension. On the way to their house again phone ringed and this time it's Shaurya's. It was from his secretary Ms. Jiya. He connected his call to his blutooth before picking up the call.