04

❥ Don't forget to read promo
Happy reading ♡

Whole meeting Aaditya was staring at Isha which didn't got unnoticed by Isha. But she was feeling very dejected by him. She was feeling so awful.

Isha POV
Was it all just a show? Am I alone, Who felt all that shit a beautiful thing? Did I never mattered him? Was he always this insensitive? Did I failed to notice it? How can he just decide to get engaged like this? How can he just move on this easily where I am still struck here only?

Did he perhaps cheated on me? Were they together when we still in relationship? How can you Aadi, how can you do such thing with me. Why this only me who lifting the burden of his deeds?

She was holding the fork with tight grip, her eyes were glued to the white plate infront of her. "Let me-" "no she doesn't like salad" before Shaurya could complete Aaditya cut him in middle. I looked at Shaurya's hand which is stopped in air with salad in his hand. "Please proceed Shaurya I love it" I gave gentle smile to him who is seated beside me.

After meeting Aaditya invited us for lunch, I don't know how Shaurya and Aaditya know each other but I got know that they are friends. So here we are for lunch in lavish hotel. Shaurya served me salad and for himself too. I just focused on my plate of food where three gapes on me which I am ignoring royally.

"There is still a month left for the engagement, why so hurry?" Shaurya asked about outfits and accessories. "There is only one month left and we want everything to be perfect" Aaditya stated. Inaudible scoff left from me at his words. Did someone's comfort ever matters him, always like perfect, elegant, classy.

Biting on salad which is unknowingly tasting so delicious to me other than the people infront of bullshit talks I was boring holes on them with my gaze. If look's can kill a person than they should be dead by me but no it's not possible right!

"You both have to attend our engagement ceremony" Dhruvi said. "Sure-" before Shaurya could complete spoon from my hand slipped from my hold making the past fell on my white shirt. "Damn it" I mumbled. There eyes fell on me. "I'll be back" I said before leaving the place.

Entering the washroom I took out some tissue and soaked them with water and about to clean it "first use dry tissue or else it will make more stain" voice interpreted me from behind. I looked back to see Dhruvi on door frame. Looking at front I took out some dried tissue and wiped my shirt with it than with wet tissues.

After several tries there was still light red patch on my side of waist. I don't think I will clean it more. I looked up in mirror only to see Dhruvi still standing there. "You want something ma'am" I asked her. "Isha can't we sort things out" she asked "No" I chided. "Isha we are really sorry" "it doesn't matter anymore" I walked out and spotted Shaurya there.

He looked confused, "sorry for earlier for calling you with your first name. Can I go back if the lunch is over actually I am not feeling well" I said. "About calling me with my first name, it's ok I don't mind and yeah if you are not feeling well than we can leave" he said nodding at him we both bid our byes and left from there in his car.

Through out the way he was silent as well as me. Soon we were near our apartments but I want have some fresh air, I want to let everything out. "Drop me at near by park" I asked.

Author POV
"Is everything fine, you have been not looking good from morning" Shaurya asked with concern filled voice. "Yeah I am fine" Isha stated. "If you want than you can share with me, we are friends right? Aren't we?" he encouraged her to open.

"Are we?" Questioned back with amused expression. "We are" he firmly said. She lightly chuckled before nodding. He parked the car and they both stepped in park. Isha got seated on one of bench.