25/Butterfly kite

Iris's pov

Iris's pov

After a week me and Soren decided to leave and go back to our beach house because it seemed that we had gotten used to the peace and alone time back there and so we left.

We decided to enroll Dahlia in a daycare so she could start making friends and give us time to work and clean up around the house and give us a bit of time alone as well.
We didn't know we needed it.

Soren was going crazy, he hadn't been able to touch me the whole time we were back at the house because I was going out all of the time that I didn't have time for him and now that I am all to him he is taking advantage of that opportunity.

I've been limping the whole day and I'm in pain.
He on the other hand is satisfied and doing his work like a champ, while I take a warm bath and try to relax for a bit.

Dahlia won't be coming back until later tonight so we have plenty of time to spend together and talk.

No more touching for him though, he's broken me enough for a whole week, but that's alright I guess. It's not like I didn't want it to.

"Are you feeling alright?" He called from the living room and I screamed back a yes and closed my eyes.

I left Zeus with a sad pout and Mani with tears because she wanted me to stay so she could tell me all about what she and her new men are doing and talking about but I told her phones exist even though it won't be the same as in real life but it'll do.

My dad was telling me to come back soon because he didn't get to see me that much since he had to attend meetings and business things, I don't know. Imana was with him the whole time of course which made me and Mani try to investigate and see what they were doing but we hit a dead end because they didn't show anything out of the ordinary.

Anyway, after I wrapped a towel around my body I brushed my hair and let them air dry while I did some cleaning around the place as I hadn't been able to do so from the soreness and now I feel slightly better and ready to get on with stuff.

Soren is sitting on one of the chairs of the dining table while typing on his laptop, probably working.

I don't disturb him as I pick up Dahlia's toys and other deranged stuff putting them back in their place.

"Hello to you too." He said and when I turned to look at him he was peering up at me with dark eyes which made me shiver and look away.

No.

"Hey," I say and grab the both of us a glass and the red wine that he opened last night to pour ourselves a glass.

I sit on the chair next to him and take a sip of my wine.

"Are you alright?" He asks throwing an arm around my chair and getting closer to me, giving me a soft kiss.

"Yea," I nod and smile at him before leaning my head against his arm.