2

Today, Hoshi was up early. So he decided to take shower first as living with 12 more people, it's always difficult to take shower first.

Hoshi went to the bathroom and as soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by an unusual sight. Hoshi's eyes widened and he quickly close the door mumbling a quick sorry.

"Hoshiyaa, come in". He heard the deep voice called. He hesitatingly steps inside the bathroom. Looking at Wonwoo, who just have came out of the shower. The water dripping from his hairs, and only a towel hugging his waist.

"You should have came a little earlier, we could have shower together". Wonwoo said stepping closer. Hoshi close his eyes, thinking of something naughty going to happen.
Wonwoo giggled and just shake his head, making the water droplets spray on Hoshi's face. Hoshi open his eyes, glaring at him.

"You want me to do something?" Wonwoo asked raising an eyebrow. Hoshi just push him a little.

"I'll take shower, get out". He said.

"Sure". Wonwoo said, Hoshi was going to walk in shower but Wonwoo pulled his hand, making him bump his head against Wonwoo's chest.
Hoshi looked up and Wonwoo lock their lips.
The kiss was gentle and slow. Both taking time to get each other's taste. Hoshi pulled away, a smile creeping on his face.

Wonwoo grab his shirt putting it on and leaving the older being a blushing mess.

Hoshi stand below the shower, letting the cold water make him wet.

Today is totally different but Hoshi is liking it.

At breakfast, Wonwoo intentionally sat beside Hoshi. Hoshi was so happy just by that. Seungkwan and Dokeyom were even surprised but they shrugged it off thinking it's just co incidence.

Hoshi was enjoying his breakfast when he suddenly felt a hand on his thighs. He looks down and it was Wonwoo's. Hoshi looked at him but the younger acted like it's nothing. Wonwoo started to massage Hoshi's thighs, making him go crazy.

Hoshi was having difficulties to control himself from letting out a moan. He somehow managed the torture and quickly finished his meal, running to his room to calm his manhood down.

At practice room, Hoshi was busy discussing the choreography with performance team when his eyes met Wonwoo's. The younger wink at him and pat beside him.

"Guys, let's take a break". Hoshi said streching his arms and walking to Wonwoo, sitting beside him.

Wonwoo just pick up his phone, acting like Hoshi isn't beside him at all. Hoshi had a pout, feeling upset that Wonwoo call him to sit beside him but now again ignoring him. He was thinking that when his phone buzz in his pocket.

Hoshi took out his phone, checking the massege. He saw the massage and then looked at Wonwoo. It was massege from him actually.

Wonu

Sooch closer.

Hoshi smiled and sooch closer to Wonwoo.

Wonu

That's my good boy.
Wait for me after practice. Don't leave the practice room.
Also gimme your hand.

Hoshi put his hand into Wonwoo's, intertwining their fingers.
Wonwoo caresses Hoshi's hand with his thumb. It was unnoticed by the other members as they were busy in their own stuff.