🐉𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2🐉

Zander sat alone on the rocks by his water fall. A waterfall he had created. He smiled to himself as he reached one of his webbed hands up into the air as he began to draw shapes out of water, holding them there before letting the water fall to the ground.

This was his home. He made it by himself, from changing the sky to the leaves, even down to the soil. Everything was delicately crafted by his own hands.

He had found a human creation. A large white and gold object, it had buttons, when you pressed it, it made a sound. The buttons were white and black, for hours a day he'd sit on a stool and play with it. The music that came to his ears was gorgeous. It was his relic. He didn't know what it was, but he loved it regardless.

The young dragon heard water splashing. As if someone was storming through the muddy ground he had created, not that it would cause any mess, whenever you stepped on the mud, it would divert away and let you walk on water instead. His own paradise.

He turned around, and vaguely through the trees. He could see a knight.

His face turned into one of horror.

Knights.

They were horrifying. His family, so many of his friends had died at the hand of knights. He stood up off the rocks as he stood, frozen in place.

The knight made his way through, and lunged at him.

The dragon jumped backwards to avoid his sword, missing it by a mere inch.

"What are you doing-!? Get out of here-! Leave my home-!" Zander begged.

"Your home!? You infested this forest for your own selfish purposes didn't you!? I bet you eat the wealthy! Where did you get such a gorgeous piano if not!? You sicken me!" He attacked again, only for Zander to quickly block his attack, with..water.

"I haven't done anything-! This is my home! I haven't ate anyone!" He defended. But Luke kept swinging at him.

He backed away and away, Luke following his every step, until Zander stepped onto the rocks and into the water.

But he kept walking.

As he walked across the surface of the water, a bright glow was evident under his feet as he carefully backed away. Fear overcoming his features. He would not fall victim to a knight. He couldn't. He hadn't done anything wrong.

"Running!? Of course you are! You're all cowards!"

Luke threw his sword and impaled Zander through his chest.

Zander gasped as he stumbled back, falling onto the surface of the water as his purple blood began to pour.

"..I haven't done anything-! Leave me alone-! You scumbag!" Zander stuttered. Really, being stabbed wouldn't do anything. His heart had to be ripped from his chest and sliced in half for him to die. But it still hurt. It hurt a lot.

"I've heard it countless times! 'I haven't done anything' You know you have you narcissist! You're rotten! You're a killer! There is no place for such a rodent on this earth! You absolute piece of filth!"

Luke stepped into the water, he of course couldn't walk on it, but he continued to walk through it.

Zander quickly stood up, ripped the sword from his chest as he ran, he ran fast.

With a quick motion of his hands, the water from the water fall separated, an entrance. He ran in and reclosed. He held three of his fingers together as he quickly threw his arm up above his head, increasing the pressure of the waterfall, surely enough to kill a human if they dared to enter it.

He could hear yelling and screaming of pure anger from the other side, even with the loud rush of the water fall. He stumbled to the back of the cave as he sat against the cold damp wall, holding his chest in pain. Why had this happened to him. Was a Life of tranquility truly too much to ask?