🐉𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6🐉

Luke mostly sat around for the remainder of the time with Zander, watching as he dipped under water, flew up to the trees, to grab things to decorate his new piano, by the end, it was covered in star fish, vines, moss and lotuses.

Finally, he took a rest as he sat down next to Luke on the rocks infront of the waterfall.

"Finally satisfied?"

"Mhm! I think I outdid myself!" He smiled.

"I think so too, it looks lovely."

Zander blinked as he looked at him, but then gave a soft smile.

"..Zander..?"

"Hm?"

"..What's You're Life Like... you know.. as a dragon...?"

"..Lonely. It's really lonely."

Luke frowned. "I thought dragons were social..?"

Zander nodded.

"They are, I just missed out on the opportunity to learn a lot of things I had too.. so it made me uninteresting- therefore, no one talked to me."

"Oh.. I'm sorry..-"

"Nono don't be! Mama thinks I'm interesting!"

Luke looked up for a second, then smiled. "Your mum? I take it you two are close?"

"Uh Huh! She was always so nice!"

"..Was?"

"Mhm! She would play with mee, she taught me how to control waterrr, that's everything she managed to teach me though.. But I learned a quick and easy two things after that!"

"Is your mum..?"

All of a sudden Zanders gaze darkened. He stood up.

"Hey- wait I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-"

"Follow me, I can't explain it." Zander placed a hand on Luke's chest, causing it to glow blue, then he started walking, once again ontop of the water.

Luke followed behind, expecting to step into the water...but he was standing ontop of it.. he stood shocked for a moment. Had Zander cast a spell on him?

Zanders sudden silence felt unnerving, but he followed him anyways.

He watched as Zander moved one of his arms to the side, and watched in awe as the waterfall opened.

Shining crystals filled the walls, and that was it, but it was still gorgeous nontheless. He followed Zander inside, and the waterfall closed behind him.

"What are you showing me...?" Luke questioned.

Zander sighed as he did a few movements with his hands, and all of a sudden, two floating..? Balls of water came arise.

Luke's heart rate sped up as he covered his mouth.

In one, was a lady, a dragon, long flowing purple hair, asleep.

And in the other,

A heart.

"Is that-.."

"Her heart? ..yes.. this is mama, she hasn't been awake for ages.."

"..I-"

"And it's all the stupid knights fault! I don't even know if she's alive!"

"What do you mean you don't-"

Zander moved the heart closer to Luke, who inspected it.

"..It's not fully cut in half- it's hanging on by only a little.."

"Exactly-! She never went pale, but she won't wake up... I've tried everything-! But she just won't.. so I sealed her away-..I was only young when it happened so- I don't know what to do with her.. it's been like.. twentyyyyyy..? Years, I don't think she's waking up any time soon."

Luke looked at the women, encased in the water.

"..I'm sure we can find a way."