🐉𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5🐉

Luke sat on one of the rocks by the waterfall as he watched the dragon rush about with the instructions manual trying to put the piano together.

He had offered to help, but the dragon insisted otherwise. He was trying to copy the pictures, because he doesn't actually know how to read.

As of now he was crouched down, tail thumping on the wet ground below him as he read over the manual again. After being at it for 4 hours and effectively getting nowhere, you'd assume he'd be annoyed. He wasn't. He was pretty content.

"Zander, are you sure you don't need help?" Luke asked, with a small chuckle.

"I got it this time!" He infact, did not, as proven evident as he instantaneously failed.

Luke just playfully rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked forward, kneeling next to him.

Zander looked over, and frowned.

"..Your knees will get wet.."

"It's alright, here, I'll show you."

Zander didn't listen, he reached down and touched the ground Luke was kneeling on with his fingertips.

"What are you-"

..Within seconds, the water from that area had diverted, and it was dry.

"Oh-! Thank you." Luke smiled.

"Do you understand this Mabobber Majigy?" He shoved the manual into Luke's face.

"..Ah.. that's called a manual!"

"Ma- ahh..."

"Manual."

"Manual! Got it! Can you read the manual?"

Luke nodded. "Here, see this piece here?" Luke pointed to one.

Zanders face lit up as he leaned forward and grabbed it with his webbed hands.

"See.. Just Hold that there for me, alright?"

He nodded.

"Does it start coming together..?"

"Nono, we put it together."

"Oh! Ok!" Zander smiled as he raised his hand.

"NO NOT WITH WATER."

Zander looked at him and blinked, as he slowly moved his already charged hand to the side, and blasted a tree with water instead.

"Here, these are called screws!"

"Are they vegetables?"

"Nono, these are what we use to put things together."

After a few hours, they had finally finished building the piano. That was arguably the most fun Luke had since well-..ever. Which he didn't like, considering he was literally building a piano.

The dragon was lowly flying, just kind of zipping around the circumference of the piano, he seemed to be checking it out, though Luke had to assume all was positive as he continuously wagged his tail.