The beginning of everything

The first two chapters are probably going to be very boring to you. But i hope you would continue to read this. Anyways, thank-you a lot for clicking on this fan-fiction and I hope you enjoy it  (✿◠‿◠)

________________________________________________________________________

"So you finally remember", she whispered quietly as she hugged Sasaki tightly from behind.

"I do, I remember everything", Sasaki replied.

~5 months ago~

"Sasaki-kun we will be sending you to investigate at this new cafe", Akira explained. "We suspect that cafe has something to do with Anteiku".

Sasaki looked at the Quinx squad everyone just watched him except Yonebayashi. She was in the corner snoring. He was a little confused at first why he had to be the one to go but decided to not question his senior. "Yes madam", Sasaki replied.

"Okay, we'll hold another meeting tomorrow till then everyone is dismissed", Akira said. She watched everyone go out before stumbling down onto the chair. Sighing loudly. Sasaki turned around 

"Is something wrong?"

"Ah no, just a little tired", Akira replied, "you should get ready for tomorrow".

"Oh, yes right", Sasaki said with a smile,"I'll see you later than".

"Bye", Akira said with a wave.

"Anteiku, a ghoul den that was burnt down 3 years ago", Sasaki thought to himself as he strolled down the white corridor and read the report in front of him,"why does it sound so familiar to me, did my past self have anything to do with it". He scanned through his memory trying to find at least a hint. When he arrived out in the open he looked around. Tooru and Shirazu was waiting for him outside. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Sasaki asked as he approached them.

"Oh, we were just waiting for you", Tooru replied, "we are allowed to return now".

"Urie and Saiko already left", Shirazu continued. "They couldn't even be stuffed waiting".

Sasaki smiled.

"Ahaha, thanks for waiting for me".

Sasaki went into his room and laid onto his bed. On his counter table sat half of a teacup. Sasaki picked it up lightly and held it to the moonlight.

"Why do I still have this", he said to himself. He got off his comfy bed and went stood next to his wired bin. He admired the exquisite, elaborate patterns that was on the cracked cup. It was a beautiful cup, this cup felt just as familiar as 'Anteiku'. He felt like he was standing at the edge of a cliff almost diving into his memories but cant seem to get it.

"Wonder where the other half is", he re-thought what he was going to do with the small, glass mug. He placed it on top of the counter and then went into the washroom.

Sasaki laid back onto his cot again looking up at the pale roof. He slowly closed his gray eyes and went in to a deep sleep. A dream began playing in his head. He was sitting on a counter table. Holding a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in another.

He looked around at his surroundings. Sasaki was sitting a cafe, there were workers and customers but for some reason he couldn't quite picture anyone's face. In front of him was a boy with orange hair and a black jacket. The whole place felt warm and fizzy but also eerie at the same time.
Something about the boy made him feel somewhat upset, something that caused him to feel depressed.