The female ghoul

Sasaki looked up and out the window. The sky began getting darker and the sun was fading away.  It was almost the end of evening and a painful headache started approaching him. All those sudden replay backs has quite made a damage towards his mind. He got up from his seat and left the store.  The street was dead quiet. There weren't any cars passing by nor any pedestrians. It was only sasaki and the eerie street. All the store's workers have closed and on gone for the day. For some what reason he kinda felt lonely. When suddenly he held a loud scream come from the alleyway he had just passed. He turned around and looked back. Peering into the alleyway while deciding what to do. He creeped around the corner and on the wet, snowy ground was bright red blood. It trailed all the way to a ghoul. It had killed a young girl. The ghoul looked up with a blood thirsty expression. Blood began dripping from his mouth on to the white, clear snow.

"What are you doing on my hunting grounds", It asked with a husky voice.

He was the ghoul that the investigators have been tracking for quite some time.

"Wait are you a human?", he said as he began approaching. Because Sasaki was a half-ghoul many have mistaken for the other. 
Sasaki tried forcing out his kagune out but for some reason it didn't work. The ghoul tried knocking Sasaki down but wasn't quite successful. he swiped to the side before it could pin him down. But this ghoul was a fast one, it attacked once more before Sasaki could recover from the previous strike. He was forced down on to the snow and the monster on top of him. Sasaki tried summoning his kagune once more but it did not work. Sasaki fought back the ghoul but he was too tired to continue after a few struggles. Then he spotted the quinque that Akira had given him. He reached out for it and grabbed it tightly. Everything began spinning before becoming whiteness. Sasaki opened his eyes and the was lying on a field of white roses. He sat up and looked around. A girl with purple hair was a few metres away from him, under her was red bloody roses. She smiled. A smile that made him feel unsecure and a bit terrified.

"Haven't seen you in a while", the girl said, "Where have you been, I've missed you".

Sasaki closed his eyes tightly and opened them again. He was back in the reality world. The ghoul was no longer on top him trying to consume him but instead lying on the floor next time him. He was wounded all over and was starring towards the night sky. Sasaki looked up, in front of the moonlight was a girl, or rather a female ukaku ghoul. Looking down towards him. She was standing on top of a building with her kagune out. With a large, black cloak flowing the winter wind. He couldn't see her face because of the kitsune mask she wore. When he looked down again at the ghoul, he had already fled. Sasaki looked up at the sky one more time but the female ghoul disappeared as well. Sasaki laid on the snow. His headache was even worse than before. The snow began soaking into his jacket. It made him feel cold but relaxed. The female ghoul had a very familiar scent. 

Finally Sasaki got up and staggered away. He went to the ccg to report his findings and to get a check-up. It was filled with investigators scrambling from one end to the other. They were going in and out. 

"It's probably a very busy day today", Sasaki thought to himself. Recalling what he had done all day. 

Then the female ghoul popped into his mind. He haven't told anyone about her yet because he felt it wasn't important, or rather just didn't want to. Something about her was just to important to tell others.