A sore day - 4

08:37
Momoi's POV
Tuesday

Momoi woke up a saw that Aomine was still hugging her so she raped her arm around him.

"Morning Satsuki" Aomine said as he still had he's eyes shut. "Morning Dai-chan did I wake you up?" I asked in a sore voice. "No don't worry I woke up a few minutes ago" Aomine replied "okay" I said.

I tried to sit up and get up for the day but I couldn't my body was sore. I was sore and angry but so sad and hurt that our own team took us on a trip then left us.

Aomine saw I was struggling and helped me up. "Hey are you able to get changed?" Aomine asked "I think so but I'll leave the door unlocked just in case" I said "alright" Aomine said as he helped me into the bathroom. Aomine picked out an outfit and handed it to me and out out of the bathroom and shut the door. While I was getting changed we hread a knock at the door. Aomine opened the door, I recognize the 2 Voices it was Kagami-kun and Tetsu.

I was able to get out of the bathroom too see the 3 boys sitting on the bed. "How are you both feeling?" Kuroko asked? "I'm doing better but still anoyned" Aomine said as he looked at all of us. "What about you?" Kagami asked. "Im feeling a bit sad and hurt but more so I'm feeling as Same as Dai-chan" I said.

Aomine walked up to me and hugged me, I'm guessing He saw I was trying to keep my tears in. "Hey what if we asked our coach if you can join Seirin and play for Seirin and coach with our coach?" Kagami said "I suppose that would be okay" Aomine said "okay" I said "I'll go find her and ask her do you want to come Kuroko?" Kagami asked "uh okay?" Kuroko said.

The 2 boys both left, leaving me and Aomine alone again. We where still hugging as the whole conversation went on.

Aomine's POV

'God dam you Kagami' I thought.

"Hey you alright Satsuki?" I asked "yeah I'm okay! Are you okay?" Momoi asked. "Yeah I'm okay just feeling a lot of a emissions from what has happened these past few days" I said.

with Kagami And Kuroko
Kuroko's POV

"Hey Kuroko do you think they be okay?" Kagami asked "Yes, they'll get through it they always do" I said. "But what if they don't and what if they-" kagami was saying until he got cut of by kuroko. I pulled the shirt down and kissed him. "Come on let's go" I said as both of our faces Where as red as Kagami's hair.

We look for awhile trying to find Riko after of an hour of looking we finally found her.

"Coach!" Kagami yelled as we where trying to catch up. "Is everything okay you 2" Riko asked "maybe yous shouldn't make out in the corridor" Hyūga said as he put his hand on both of our shoulders and press hard on them. "Now now let them be Hyūga" Kiyoshi said "plus they weren't making out" Kiyoshi laughed. When they where arguing I was able to call Aomine and Momoi and I was also able to get an answer from Riko.

"Hey Coach I've got something to ask" I said "okay what you got?" Riko asked. I explained and told her everything and I was able to asked if they where able to join the team. "I suppose BUT I know what Aomine like So he will get to play but he will have to ourn it if he wants to play in the court and Momoi has to help me out if she also wants to join" Riko said, Aomine and Momoi agreed to the it and was able to join Seirin.

With Momoi and Aomine
Aomine's POV

"We got it! WE GOT IN" Momoi said happily. "Yeah we did" I said as I Ran up to her and lefted her up and hugged her. I put her down back so her feet where toching the floor.

'Should I kiss her? NO I CAN'T THAT WOULD RUIN OUR WHOLE FRIENDSHIP' I thought but before I knew it...