finding out the gender

Mouth 3
Aomine's POV

I woke up and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and to talk to Satsuki. I got to the kitchen but Satsuki wasn't there but there was a note. I picked up the note I read it.

"Hi babe sorry that I left without waking you up but I had to go meet up with Riko for a talk about practice but I should be home around 3pm. I love you"

'god dam-it Satsuki we had plans for the baby' I thought to myself but I can't say no to satsuki.

Later that day Aomine and Momoi went to the hospital and got told the gender of the baby.  They dissed not to tell anyone and have a baby shower for the reavle. So for that they went to shop after shop and got everything that they might need and get.

I took a little bit of time to get everything Handle out so they had to wait a while to get it all sorted out.

They finally got everything organised when Aomine got a call from the hospital asking if they can go to back to the hospital.

"Hey Satsuki the doctor just called" Aomine said. "Oh what they saying?" Momoi asked. "They want us to come back in tomorrow at 8am for some odd reason" Aomine said. "DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE BABY THAT THEY DIDN'T TELL US?" Momoi yelled as she was worried and freaking out. "No nothing like that they just said they might have missed something" Aomine said. "Well as long as it's nothing bad then I don't mind" Momoi said as she Took a deep breath.

The next day
Momoi's POV
07:00

I woke and went for a quick shower. When I went back to the room Aomine was up and changed. "Good morning Dai-chan" I said "morning Satsuki, did you sleep okay?" Aomine asked. I nodded my head and got my shoes on.

We got to the hospital and we where 10 minutes early but Dai-chan was wanting to know what was going on with the baby but when we found out we didn't know how to react.

AN: sorry this is so short and sorry for all the mistakes