Chapter 8

Vegas pov

I was so exhausted yet I couldn't sleep. Couldn't sleep without cuddling Pete. I can't believe he slept at major mansion leaving me here all alone.

*Ring*
I answered the call immediately

"Kinn"

"come here" kinn said from the other line and cut the call. He didn't need an answer he knew that I would come.

I woke up holding my head and forced my feet to the bathroom to freshen up. When I stepped out of the bathroom, the room was nowhere near clean as it used to be. Like when Pete is here.
There will be a pair of clothes for me to wear on the already set bed and a hot coffee on the bedside table. But for today I have to do those things on my own.

At major mansion

"They are following us everywhere" Kinn explained while showing some random pics he retrieved.

"But why are they even following us?" I asked still observing those pictures.

"I am trying to find that too" Kinn sighed.

"So, are they the reason behind our unsuccessful deals?" I asked raising my eyebrow and Kinn gave me a nod.

"damn"

" let's find a way to contact them" Kinn suggested.

" then let's start with our first client" I smirked. Well, if they are the reason that we lost the deals then our clients should have known a thing or two about them right?

Macau pov

"I love you, Alex"
I woke up abruptly from my sleep breathing heavily. Damn you Mac what are you dreaming... Alex kissing you?

But it felt so real though. I tried to remember last night's events and I remember until Alex dragged me out but after that... I am not sure!

Just when I was about to get out of bed, I felt a sting on my neck. I walked to the mirror rubbing the area that hurt and bent my head slightly to get a clear view of my neck. What is that!!!........

Wait. Wait. Wait! OH MY GOD. Alex and me....

We kissed. I jumped from joy not able to control the giggles. Then suddenly I remembered something  ' I love you, Alex ' I confessed but he didn't give me an answer to that.

Pete pov

Huff......

I peeked at my mobile for the nth time today.

'let's go for a dinner pleaseee🥺' - pravat.

He sent a msg asking for dinner and I don't know how to refuse him after he helped me last night. And if Vegas knows.... I sighed. He didn't even text me or call me. Even now, he is discussing something with Phi Kinn but never asks for me. I read the msg one last time before replying to him back with an 'ok'.

Within seconds a msg pops out that reads 'I will pick you up in an hour' I tossed my phone on the bed and walked to my closet to pick an outfit.
.........

"you look beautiful today" he commented and I smiled.

"you say that every time" I said casually sipping my soup.

" oh, I have to do that to make you fall for me" he blurted but soon realized what he said and we fell silent.

" pravat.." I started but he cut me off

" I know what you are going to say but trust me Pete I will take care of you better. Just give me one cha-"

"I love Vegas" I confessed looking straight into his eyes. And when he was about to open his mouth again "don't ever bring this up again. I suggest we never meet each other again" I said and left the restaurant without waiting for his reply.