Chapter 9 (part 2)

Hi guys
another chapter enjoy

Pete pov

I can hear thumping-like sounds in the background as I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight that is peeking through my window.

My hand ran on the hard surface under me. Probably it was the sound of a heart beat, my husband's. Vegas's.

I am lying on his chest he was not awake yet. I craned my neck to see his face and rubbed his cheek ever so gently, so as to not wake him up.
How I want to live like this forever...

He stirred in his sleep making me draw my hand back and his hand wrapped around my waist protectively. It was a habit of him, which I used to.

I still remember his words

'don't you want kids?' kids? YES I want but do you?

'then why? I have fucked you without a condom every single time. Then how come you are not pregnant?' why? because I used pills to prevent pregnancy. Why do I want to have kids when I myself don't have a place in your heart?

But why did you ask that out of nowhere hubby? It's a waste of time thinking about that right? Your mood changes faster than light.

These cuddles and hugs are enough for me until you don't cheat on me. I hope you don't.

I gave a peck on his forehead and separated myself from his hold to make him his morning coffee.

Vegas pov

I stretched my hands contented with my sleep. I am still naked under the blanket and I felt a strong smell hit my nose. My coffee. I wore my pants before taking the coffee mug into my hands and went outside.

Sipping my coffee, I searched for my wife and found him in the kitchen making something. Probably breakfast. But there are maids to do that. Right?
I see my left and right and there is no one. Where are all the maids? 

I approached him, placing the coffee mug on the counter and sneaked my hands around his waist. He jolted but soon relaxed into my touch. "what was that?"

"sandwich I guess"  yeah I know but why are you making it?

"what? Main family can't afford maids?"

He chuckled. "it's for you, everyone already ate" he didn't even turn once to my side. He was focused on making breakfast. My breakfast.

I nuzzled his neck planting a kiss
"hubby..." yes, call me like that so that everyone will know you're my wife.

"yes" I continued to kiss his neck deeper. But pete turned around and pushed me slightly backwards.

"Here, your sandwich" he handed a plate to me but I put that back on the counter and hugged him tight nuzzling his neck once again

"Hubby... No." he tried to push me back "some one will see" his hands are still on my naked chest trying to push me back.

"let them" by this time I was sucking his ear along with his neck. "how tasty"

"its... It's not our home"

I look at him smirking "yes its not OUR'S" and aimed for his lips. Pete protested trying to escape which irritated me so I lifted him to sit on the counter forcefully squeezing his waist under his shirt.

So I am practically between his legs. Devouring his lips. Exploring his body. And pete eventually gave up throwing his hands around my neck.

Shit, I can taste him all day....