chap 2

That it's non other than... SHAHAU..... her school bully!!

He comes thumping and stomping on the ground towards her with a mischievous look on his face. The guy notices and quickly steps infront of hanaan protecting her.

She opens her eyes and looks up and she can only see the back of his head and his back. Shahau quickly comes up and pushes the guy lightly.

Hanaan finally speaks up.

"Sreeram what are you doing.."

Shahau hears her voice and chuckles.. "is thsi ur new bf bitch"
hanaan denies it and says no and shahau kept trying to bully her all over again.. just like back in their school days.

Until sreeram raises his hand slaps shahau right across his face leaving a reddish-pink mark. He could feel the heat radiating from his skin putting his hand over the harsh slap that was left by sreeram.

"Who gave u the right to bully her that way.. who raised u" He says looking down at shahau angrily, his eyes glanced back at hanaan who secretly had a smile creeping on her face from the way he stood up for her.

"Apologise to her"
"I dont want to." Shahau says. His eyes all watery as if he's lost a battle. He looks back at sreeram and could sense the anger in his face.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for trying to bully you" Shahau sighs still rubbing his cheek over and over. Without wasting any time he runs away, he runs out of the airport and they could see him through the glass windows in the airport.

Sreeram and hanaan looked at each other and just laughed.

Quickly grabbing their luggage they head out looking for a taxi of some sort so they could go to their hotel.. They both stayed at different hotels but hanaans hotel was the closest from the airport so he sent her off alone.

hanaans pov...

Oh my gawwd!! that guy is literally amazing. He not only intimidating but he also is! The way he stepped up for me and protected me like that was really handsome. I think he's a good guy, at least..

His brown curls were so mesmerising and his eyes are gorgeous, I could get lost in them a million times.

I could see my own reflection in his eyes whenever I looked at them, that's how pure he is. His emotions are easily shown as his eyebrows raises or comes down whenever he's expressing them.

He truly is a great guy. But I shouldn't get ahead of myself as I just met him. We never really know what his true intentions are, if hrs just being nice or creepy, we'll never know. either way we exchanged numbers right before I got into the taxi so I could text him later on..

Sreerams pov....

I just hoped she had gotten home safe.. I patiently waited for her text as soon as I arrived home, I was quite worried since she's a girl and this place is full of creepy guys. Because she clearly doesnt know how to stand up for herself.

Anyway I didn't worry much.

I think she's quite pretty, I noticed she had a few whitish-spots on her face last time I saw her, they're cute. They suit her well and it makes her look really unique apart from her smile.

Her smile is pretty, and she knows how to smile well. It's contagious and it's bothering me like crazy!

Gosh.. this is so bothersome..

I wait and wait for text and 3 hours pass by..

It's 2:30am now. I wondered why she was awake at such a time like this.

We began texting..