chap 6

"sreeram are you there?" Hanaan called out hoping she'd hear sreerams voice.

Eventually Hanaan heard some breathing. She was worried because he wasn't speaking.

"Hello yes. I'm here.. I'm just calling to see if you're safe at home" He replied.

She was relieved and of course laughed it off and so did sreeram, but she could sense something from the way he talked. She thought maybe he was just tired or something.

Then Hanaan heard a girls voice in the phone call, a voice familiar to her.. a voice she knew.

"Sreeram who is that?" She said feeling uneasy. She didn't want to think it was her friend but her gut kept telling her.

Sreeram was oddly quiet. You could no longer hear his breathing nor the girls voice anymore then suddenly he says "shush".........

"Why should I shush?"
"Oh sorry that just slipped out of my mouth.." Sreerams voice trembled and then.. THEN!!!

Hanaan heard Theebas voice. She only said a few words but hanaan knew it was Theeba...

"Theeba omg is that you? why are you with sreeram?" Hanaan exclaimed. Anger in her voice

Sreeram was about to say something when Theeba forcefully kissed him. He pushed her away and Theeba fell on the floor scraping her elbow..

"What the fuck is happening rn" Hanaan exclaims almost in tears from the confusion. "Sreeram what is this. I thought you were different." She cried

Hanaan heard the thud when Theeba fell on the floor in the call. She even heard the aggressive kissing.

Hanaan being angrier than ever ended the call as soon as possible. She was crying hysterically.

Hanaans Pov

I thought he was different.. I didn't think he'd be with my friend of all people.. Should I tell zee about this?

..

Hanaan cried and then called zee to let her know whwt happened between the two.

..

Sreeram

On the other hand Sreeram was met with Theeba who's his ex.. Theeba wanted to ruin his life after he tried to ruin hers.

The thing that really happened is..

5 Years ago......

Sreeram and Theeba were happily dating. They were THAT couple. The couple that other couples were jealous of. They were perfect in everyway possible..

Until a misunderstanding happened or so Theeba didn't think.

Sreeram got drunk one night at a party. He was so drunk he accidentally fucked the most popular girl in the town.

And when Theeba found out about it, it didn't turn out so good. Especially when rumours were spreading around like wildfire.

Again sreeram was drunk and high. He told everyone that Theeba was the one who cheated and the one who fucked someone else.

The next morning when he woke up Theeba was gone and her belongings were gone and there was nothing left but an empty house.

Except a letter on the table written to Sreeram by Theeba saying she'd avenge him and ruin his life twice as more.....

Sreeram did not give a fuck btw

..

Forward to today. Theeba had found out his location through his Instagram (he was posting places) She also figured out that he's a photographer now and not the spoiled rich and mean boy he used to be. Who used to flex his money all the time.

He looks like he matured but deep down she knew he was that immature boy😈