smut

I wait for Sreeram to finish showering..

ting, ting, ting

That's the clock, it's talking to me. He's taking way too long in there, I wonder what he's doing.. Suddenly Sreeram scares me by opening the bathroom door while I was lost in my thoughts. 

"Did I take too long?" by the tone of his voice, I could tell he just wanted to annoy me. I hate him sometimes. No. All the time

"You took way too long, is it because I asked if we could have sex tonight?" I say it out loud, glaring at him. He looks so damn perfect, even with only a towel on, his wet messy hair and his defined body just makes me crazy.. 

Oh my god.. What am I thinking? I'm gonna have sex with my bestfriend. He's also my first. This is scary. Oh my god.  I'm panicking on the inside, I don't even know how we resulted to having sex with each other tonight. 

"What are you thinking about? You don't wanna do it?" Sreeram is a joke, everything's so funny to him, I hate how silly and goofy he is.

"No I wanna do it,, I"m not a pussy like you." 

"Sure, sure. Hanaan, we'll see when you're screaming my name." He laughs, I just look away and go on my phone, I absolutely want to bash his head open but I can't. It's just a dare, do we really have to do it? I just kept overthinking everything. I wanted to tell my friend Zee about it, or even ask for advice since, you know, she isn't a virgin. 

Wasn't really a surprise when she told me she had sex with her tutor, to be honest. Anyway.

I look away from my phone only to look back at Sreeram, he's glowing, even brighter than my phone. I just thought about how his dick will look in my hands. 

According to Sreeram, I was the pussy. But he couldn't even undress in front of me. I was really looking forward to a strip-show from him, instead I got him in a towel. I'm not complaining, butttt- 

He dropped his towel.

I gasped, and then looked down. I was too afraid. I'm still a virgin and I know damn well he isn't and I know he won't be gentle with me after all the things I've said to him tonight. I look at him with lust, I'm hungry, I'm hungry for sex

In the speed of light, it becomes super heated, we both kiss and it turned into a whole make-out session and he was practically ripping the clothes off my body while he was fully naked. Something about it made it so so hot.

I let him be in charge, I had no experience at all. I flinched when he kept pushing his tongue in my mouth while making weird noises, as if he was growling. He was hungry too.

 After I was naked too, I started to feel it. It was all too real and I was really about to have sex. 

We exchanged saliva, I could feel his breath on mine. His breath smelt like cigarettes, even tasted like it. 

He motions for me to go down on him, while he sits on the edge of the bed, I get down on my knees on the rough carpet. It burns, but I remind myself that this is worth it, and I asked for it. 

I look up at him for reassurance before I take his hard cock in my hands, It's finally happening. although it was quite hard in my hand, It could probably knock me out if he slaps me with it.

He looked back down at me and I felt butterflies all over again, He mouths, 'Suck it' I smile at him, and stare at his tip, for way too long before I started doing anything with it. I could tell Sreeram was quite eager. But also he was being so patient with me, he isn't so bad after all.