NOTE!!!

I need a suggestion guys! The lack of opinions or opinions from just 4 to 5 sweet people is bothering me now.

I repeat for 100th time...I am not fishing for compliments. Discussion on the story and characters is what I am looking at.

Do you want me to set targets? Will you all be ok with that?

Let me know about that!

Again....for the target, it's not going to be the number of comments but the quality of comments.

It will be more on the lines of constructive comments from at least a certain number of people. The number can be agreed upon later.

The number of votes can be like a minimum of 40, which is very reachable.

Bottom line is .....I won't be too stuck up on targets if I find the response satisfactory.

This is just to urge you guys to engage with the story a little more so that I can seek inspiration from those lovely comments.

I don't want to take a break like this ever because this is making me feel guilty and terrible.

Please help out with this. I am open to suggestions and beleive me, I won't get offended for petty things. So please reach out.

Thanking you

Lots of love
Manisha

This is a heartfelt dedication to Dr.Abhimanyu Birla by one of my ardent readers. She goes by the pen name, stranger_says

Her poem really motivated me to go back and write again.

Hopefully, you will get the Chapter soon but not before I get my answers to the questions I posed in this note.

Once again....thank you so much for this beautiful poem! It is absolutely apt and catchy.

She didn't name it. So, I took the liberty to give it a title. It will change if she has a better suggestion.

So, read and enjoy!

Most importantly, RESPOND.

                  MULAQAT

Mauka mile to ek aur MULAQAT  chahiye apne aapse,

Mujhse nahi, us befikr, dildaar, bebaak ladke se,

Kuch sawal karne hai us ladke se, ek baar phir us ZINDAGI KA MATLAB samjhna hai,

Jo hum BHUL chuke!

Mauka mile to ek aur MULAQAT chahiye unse,

Tumse nahi, us masoom, ladaku par pyaari ladki se,

Kuch sawal karne hai us ladki se, ek baar phir us PYAAR KA MATLAB janana hai,

Jo aaj tak na samajhke bhi hum BHULA NA SAKE!

Jaha wo dono har roz milte the na, wahi ana!!!

Main le aaunga vo dil jo aaj tak tujhe bhula na saka,

Tum le ana vo ankhein jo kabhi Mera pyaar na dekh saki!!!

Shayad iss baar tum dekh hi lo,

Shayad iss baar mein bhula hi dun?

It's absolutely amazing!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!