Chapter - 12: The Discussion

Hey lovelies!

Target complete nahi hua. Itna sa hi toh tha aur time bhi zyada mila. 

Anyways! I am going ahead and posting this time because there was delay on my end as well and also because I appreciate the efforts of the ones who commented with so much love.

But please don't push me too much guys! I want to hang around here for a longer time and with a happier heart and mind. It's a sincere request.

I don't mind taking this slow and wait for the target to be breached if that's what motivates you people to express. (only directed to the ones who don't)

Lots of love

Manisha Krishna

At Birla House:

Abhimanyu was greeted with such tight and monstrous hugs from Roohi and Abhir that he had to hold on to the wall to stop the fall. Manjari too came in to meet her son but the scene in front of her eyes warmed her heart. There was a point in life when she thought her son wouldn't cope up from the loss of the one, he loved with all his heart. But her son and his survival instinct shocked her. 

She wanted him to move on but was unsure if he had it in him and today, she was proud that her son proved her wrong in style. Today he has his kids on his side and Neil, the kid he helped raise, standing strong for him. Holding his hand and helping him take on a new journey. The wounds Abhimanyu hid from everyone were now at a point where scope of them getting healed is maximum. The kids he lived for all this while, are now the reason for him to willingly attempt to live for himself all over again. That is the beauty of life. 

That is how karma works. What goes around comes around. Her son had given so much love so freely and so heartfully that it is only fair for his kids to love him back passionately. Even if her son never expected anything like that in return, she has definitely willed very strongly to see a day like this where her son gets his due. To her good fortune, she has been witnessing many such moments every now and then. She motioned her hands in a way which ensures that the evil eyes are warded off. Her trademark.

She greeted the trio and mock coughed to make her presence felt.

"Uhuhhhuu! Yeh sahi hain haan! Sari seva aur laad karein Dida aur pyaar sara apne Papa ko! Bahut badiya. Lage raho tum donon. 

Yeh tumhare Papa ne na phirse daant diya toh mere paas shikayat leke mat aana. Shikayat bhi isiki karte ho aur pyaar bhi isiko karna hain" She showed mock anger and the three of them couldn't hold their smile back. 

"Main suna rahi hoon aur tum log has rahe ho! Main jaa rahi hoon ander tum teenon apni duniya mein khush raho" She was going to walk away when Abhimanyu sprinted and engulfed her in a hug from the back. 

"Chod Abhi. Tere bache na sirf tujhse pyaar karte hain. Subah se lounge mein pade hue hain. Khana khaya aur phir chale gaye. Mere saath toh waqt hi nahi bitaya" Manjari complained cutely.

"Maa! Mere bache hain toh pyaar toh mujhse karenge na. Jaise main aapka bacha hoon aur aapse bahut pyaar karta hoon." Abhimanyu answered charmingly. Manjari smiled. 

"Tu na...tujhse baaton mein kabhi jeet payi hoon main jo aaj jeetungi? Chal kuch nahi kehti tere pyare bachon ko" Manjari said playfully while caressing his face.

"Are aise kaise? Aap ghar pe thi aur in donon ne aapke saath time spend nahi kiya. Yeh bahut galat baat hain Maa" Abhimanyu said dramatically and winked at the kids. They took the hint and approached Manjari making cute faces.