Chapter 13

Chaeyoung

Jennie led me through the emergency exit doors of the pool room and across the snow - covered yard that led to the back entrance of the lodge. She held me against her side as the harsh winds and snow smacked against us, and when we finally made it to her room, she pulled me to her fireplace and sat in front of me.

Slowly peeling my costume off my body, she kept her gaze locked on mine. She slid her hand up my back and unclasped my bra — pushing it off my shoulders and down to the floor.

"Take off your heels," she said, once she tossed my dress to the floor.

I obliged and she placed them closer to the fire.

She took off her cute little costume too, placing them near my dress to dry, and then she clasped my hand and walked me over to the bed.

Without a word, she pushed me onto the mattress so my back was against the sheets.

She climbed on top of me, kissing her way up from my thighs, to my stomach, to my breasts — taking her time to caress every inch of my skin with her tongue. Then she set every nerve in my body on fire as she repeated the route with her lips one more time.

"I have a question," She whispered, once she made it up to my neck. "And I need you to give me an honest answer instead one of your creative lies..."

She covered my mouth with her before I could respond. Controlling my lips, she rubbed her hands against my legs and spread them a bit.

"In one of your letters you wrote that there was an older art major woman you dated during your junior year," she said, whispering. "You said she ate your pussy for hours and it was so good that she ruined you for all others..." She briefly bit my bottom lip and looked right into my eyes. "Was that true?"

"Part of it..."

She raised her eyebrow. "Which part?"

"The part about her being an older art major woman," I paused. "That's it."

She let out a low laugh and shook her head. Then she moved back and pressed kisses against my thighs, rendering me absolutely useless.

Moving to the floor, she got on her knees and stared at me for several seconds. Then she grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me forward in one smooth motion, draping my legs over her shoulders.

Without giving me a chance to react, she buried her head in my intimate area and sucked my swollen clit into her mouth.

"Fuck, Jennie ..." I immediately sat up and grabbed at her hair. "Wait, slow down a bit..."

She didn't.

She continued swirling her tongue against me, using her own rhythm to devour me. Each time I called for her to slow down, she paused and slid two deep fingers inside of me — all while letting her tongue kiss my lips the way she wanted to.

"Fuck..." I cried out as my pussy began to throb against her tongue, and my hips writhed against her face.

I couldn't hold back if I tried, and I fell back against the bed as an intense orgasm overpowered me and made me scream her name at the top of my lungs.

Shutting my eyes, I still felt her kissing my thighs. Then my stomach.

When she stopped, I lay still for several minutes.

I heard the sound of water running in the bathroom and rolled over on my stomach.

Minutes later, I felt a warm cloth between my legs, felt her kissing the small of my back.

"We're not finished, Chaeyoung..." She whispered. "Not even close."

"What?" I could barely hear my own voice. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me." She slid her hands against my sides, positioning me on all fours. "We're just getting started..."

Gripping my hips, she slowly slid her strap-on inside of me — making me cry out as she pushed herself in inch by inch. I didn't even notice her getting a strap-on, fuck...

She whispered, "You feel so fucking good..." against the back of my neck when she was completely buried inside of me. Then she slapped my ass. "Grab the headboard..."

We didn't leave her room for the entire weekend.

On Sunday morning, I rolled over in Jennie's bed — feeling soreness in every single muscle. I couldn't believe I'd slept with her after all these years. Couldn't believe I desperately wanted to do it again.

As I forced myself to sit up, I picked up my phone and saw that it was Sunday and we needed to board the bus in a little under two hours.

"Jennie?" I called out.

No answer.

"Jennie?"

Still no answer.

Shit.

I walked over to the fireplace and put on my costume and heels again. I grabbed one of the robes from her bathroom, and checked the hallway before rushing to my room.

When I made it, I immediately slipped into the shower — holding back groans as the hot water stung and revealed every one of my sore muscles.

With a little over an hour to go, I made sure I wasn't leaving anything behind, and then I tried to rush toward the bus. It took me all of one minute to realize that I wasn't going to be able to "rush" anywhere. My legs were too damn weak.

"Did you have a good weekend?" I asked Wonwoo, trying not to wince as I sat next to him.

"Really, though?" he rolled his eyes and stood up, moving to another seat.

My phone buzzed with a text from him.

Wonwoo: You fucking ghosted me after the first night and never came back...Saw you tiptoeing back to your room this morning, though. Go talk to whoever you've been fucking.

I sucked in a breath and put my phone away.

"I didn't see Jennie that much this weekend," someone behind me whispered. "Was she sick or something?" Someone else offered.

Krystal boarded the bus minutes later. She glared at me as she put away her bag and made her way to the back. Before I could process that, Jennie stepped onto the bus looking sexy as ever. Her eyes met mine and she placed her bag in a bin at the front. Then she made her way down the aisle, but I stood up before she could sit down.

"Where are you going?" She asked, moving with me.

"I just want a better view." I shrugged. "That's all."

"Hmmm." She smiled, making my stomach flip. "Are you still sore?"

I blushed. "Can we talk about what happened when we get home?"

"I don't see what we need to talk about."

"Us." I looked at her and lowered my voice. "And people thinking that we're fucking."

"We are fucking." She smiled. "Well, we were up until an hour ago."

"You know what I mean, Jennie."

"I don't. Did you not enjoy it?"

I didn't answer, and she raised her eyebrow.

"Tell me if you enjoyed it before you make your next flawed point."

"Yes, I enjoyed it, Jennie," I lowered my voice. "Happy?"

"I am. Now what's the problem?"

"We're not together, you're not looking for anything serious, and I have no interest in dealing with speculation from anyone about —"

She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me long and hard in front of everyone — silencing every excuse I had. There was a chorus of gasps when she pulled away from me, a few approving utterances from the guys.

"There," she said, whispering against my mouth. "Now there's no speculation about anything at all."