Roughness and punishment/ Teacher and student @_breannahancock

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my dreaded alarm clock ringing, well at least I woke up to a beautiful sound, the sound of my idol, my baby, my hero, my everything! I wish I could meet him one day, yeah right like that's gonna happen he wont even follow me back on twitter and I've been asking him for ages!! Never say Never and Believe right like Justin would say.

I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine, after I finished my shower I wore my clothes for the day, seen, as it was really hot outside today I decided to wear a purple tank top and some shorts with my white converse and a thin waterfall cardi to go on top in case it gets cold later on in the day.

I went downstairs to be greeted with the amazing smell of pancakes, maple syrup, bacon and other yummy food my mom had made. I walked into the kitchen and my baby brother; Jamie instantly came and hugged my legs as soon as he saw me, he's only 2 so he hugs my legs to greet me. He's a real cutie!

Jamie: hewoo Bre-Bre I wuv you

Me: aww Jamie I love you too

I said as I picked him up and kissed his chubby cheeks, I had the urge to squish them together so I sat him on the counter top and squished his cheeks together, I swear he looked so cute with his cheeks squished together. I had to stop because my mom said she would hit me with the spatula if I didn't stop.

Jamie: haha Bre-Bre got in trouble hehehe

Me: oh shush up James or I'll squish you again

Jamie: mommy she's being a meanie butt!!

I sat down at the table with my pancakes, nutella and maple syrup. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 7:30 and I start school at 8:00 I've got half an hour to get there and I don't have a car!!! The reason I don't have a car is because my dad took it to the car service place to get fixed and the lazy ass hasn't gone back to collect it! Smh.

Anyways I quickly wolfed down my pancakes, kissed my mom and dad and Jamie goodbye and made a run for the door. If I didn't then I would be late for school and I would have a detention and today is Friday detention is never good but on a Friday ugh!! I would rather be at home chilling watching Netflix rather than stare at the wall in some boring room with a teacher who practically doesn't even care.

I was halfway there until I was stopped by a loud noise coming from behind me, I stopped and looked to see whom it was and it was my bestie of all time Ariana. I absolutely love this girl to death she's so funny and amazing but most importantly she's always got my back and she is always there when I need her! I have known her since my freshman year at high school; we met on the first day of school in homeroom she was sitting on her own so I asked her to come sit next to me and my group of friends that I had made, but she didn't come all she did was blush and shake her head. Anyways long story short the friends I ended up making were backstabbing bitches who only wanted me for my money seen as I come from quite a wealthy family but im not like them materialistic stuck up cows that get whatever they want whenever they want I have a job and I give to the poor and I save my money and only use it when I really need to. So one day Ariana helped me out and called out the bitches for brainwashing me into thinking that they were my real friends and helped me from making a fool of myself.

Me: Hey girl whatcha doing walking this way don't you get the bus or get dropped off?

A: Aye I do but I thought I'd walk with my bestie today, is that okay with you

Me: yep it's more than okay with me

We arrived at school 5 minutes late because Ariana said that we should take a shortcut to get us there faster and gullible little me agreed and we ended up getting lost. Looks like someone never got their 'finding your way' badge at girl scouts. We eventually got to school and walked up to the main office entrance as the other doors were closed and signed in, the school we go to gives us an automatic detention if were late and being 5 minutes late means a 5 minute detention at the end of the day...and today is Friday I want to go home and watch Netflix!!