bored/dirty @Love4Bieberxx

Imagine for liv!! Hope you like it bae :) 

You were getting ready for your lazy day with your best friend Justin; you had decided to have a movie night. It was 2:30 and Justin was gonna come to your house at 4:00 so you had 2 and a half hours to get the place ready.

You tidied and vacuumed the place and put out lots of cushions and blankets so you guys could cuddle and watch the movies and joke around. You had feelings towards Justin; feelings that you couldn’t control anymore and you needed to tell him that you like him more than a friend but you were scared because what if he didn’t like you back.

You was pulled out of your thoughts when your phone started to beep, it was Justin telling you he was on his way and he was gonna be 10-15 minutes. You looked at the time and it was 3:40 so you decided to have a shower and got into your pjs after your shower, then you dried your hair and left it down and out on your purple bunny slippers. You checked the time and it was 3:50.

The front door rang and you knew it was Justin, but he was early, you went down and checked your hair in the mirror and went to open the door but you forgot your door keys upstairs so you went and you could hear Justin singing outside

 “Liv please open the door coz it feels like I’m at war, it’s freezing out here and my ass feels like iced tea”

You started to laugh at how silly he was and how lucky you were to have Justin Bieber as your best friend. You opened the door and you were immediately engulfed into a hug, you smiled and hugged him back.

You asked Justin to get comfy whilst you made the popcorn and got the sour patch kids and other candy ready. Justin came behind you and hugged you from behind whilst you was making the popcorn and getting the candy ready.

Once the food was ready you and Justin sat on the sofa and started to watch the film that Justin picked and of course it was a scary one; you hated scary films and Justin knew this. 

You let it go and sat next to him on the sofa and immediately Justin pulled you closer to him and wrapped his hand around your waist, you smiled and snuggled into him smelling his amazing scent.

 The movie started and you started to get scared so you cuddled into Justin’s chest more causing Justin to chuckle.

 J: aww babe it’s not that bad

 L: yes it is

You said that without showing the fact you were blushing hard coz he called u babe.  You thought if only he knew how you felt about him.

You started to get bored and then a sex scene came on so you told Justin you were bored but he was too into the sex scene so he told you to do something. You thought so much for our lazy day and walked up to your bedroom.  When the sex scene finished Justin came to find you and you could see his growing boner poking out of his jeans. This turned you on big time and you could feel your panties getting wet.

As you was still mad at Justin you decided to tease him a bit, he started to hover over you and kiss you on your lips, you was a bit shocked so you didn’t kiss him back so he pulled away with concern and hurt in his eyes.

 You felt bad so you said I’m sorry Justin I was a bit shocked that’s all

 You started to kiss him and things soon got heated. Justin kissed up your neck and soon found your sweet spot tugging and nipping on it Justin made sure that he left a hickey. You started to tug on his shirt telling him you wanted it off, he gladly took it off and he did the same to your top and pants. He went down and started to kiss your inner thighs, you knew you were soaking down there.

 He started to take off your panties and looked at you for permission, you gave him a reassuring nod and he pulled down your panties all the way and he then put two fingers in you and pumped them in and out.

 J: wow babe ur this wet for me why tho I was just kissing you.

 L: ughh Justin you’re such a tease and I was meant to tease you

Justin looked at you and chuckled and said babe you couldn’t tease me coz im the master of teasing and pranking. You got angry and threw Justin on the bed, he looked taken aback by your actions but let you carry on. You took off his boxers and his erection popped out and slapped his stomach.  You took jerry in your hands and started to pump up and down, he cummed straight away and you licked it all up causing Justin to groan really loudly.  

Justin flipped you over and started to kiss all over you body and he sucked on your nipples and massaged your boobs, this caused you to moan and arch your back. Justin kissed all down your body to your tom, Justin licked your tom up and down causing you to arch your back more and move your hips up but Justin held onto your hips with a tight grip. You could feel your climax coming so Justin stopped.

L: arghh Justin you fucking tease

J: baby u gotta beg for jerry 

L: fine PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!! UGHH RAM JERRY IN MY TOM AND MAKE IT BREAK

J: *chuckles* all you had to do was say please Liv

Justin lined jerry up at your entrance and fucked you hard he didn’t even let you adjust, he went faster and harder on each thrust.  He was nearly at his climax when he pulled out of you and screamed he told you to calm down coz he needed to breathe, after a few minutes he went back in and he cummed inside you immediately and you cummed to sending your juices flowing down your legs.

Justin fell on top of you and said Liv please will you be my girlfriend coz I love you more than a best friend. You was lost for words so you just kissed him and you could feel Justin smiling into the kiss which made you smile… you pulled away and snuggled up to Justin’s naked body listening to his light snores and thinking how cute he looked when he was asleep.

Author’s note

Hey Liv! Hope you liked it tell me what you thought by commenting and voting!!

If you would like a imagine pm me and request!!

Thanks bizzlesgirl