Cute bestfriend Imagine....@Sammielynn395017

Hey guys, I am Sammie Lynn and I'm currently on my way across the street to see my bestfriend of all time. I need some help with my math and Justin's offered to help me seen as he has a 4.0 GPA in everything. Math is my least favourite subject it hurts my brain so so much!

I rang the doorbell and waited till Justin opened the door but he never came instead his little brother Jaxon came to open it.

"Hey Sam, Sam Justin's not here he went out"

"oh did he that's okay! I came here to see your handsome face anyway"

I said bopping his nose making him blush. He grabbed my hand and took me inside. I was curious as to why Justin ditched me for the fourth time in a row...he's been doing this for a while, ever since he started to date Lizzy the school's slut!

I sighed and asked Jax "so where's your brother gone this time or did he not say?" "u-uhm he went with this really pretty girl to the seaside"

I looked down; I knew it he's always with her nowadays what happened to us being inseparable? I sniffled a little and got up making Jaxon look up from his Ipad "I gotta go Jax I'll be back soon okay? I kissed his forehead and went out the door. I took a deep breath trying not to let my tears fall. I care about Justin, I hate to admit but I have feelings for Justin, I like him more than a friend.

I ran upstairs and plopped down on my bed. I'm 19 so I live alone in an apartment. Tomorrow is gonna be so awkward I don't even want to go to school.

::

"UGHHH FUCK BABY!!!!" I groaned as Lizzy straddled me riding my dick.

"MMM, do you like that Daddy?"

I held her hips tightly and bounced her up and down on my dick. I honestly can't stand Lizzy anymore but im just with her because she's a good fuck. Her and her posse are just two timing, two-faced jerks. Some of the things they say about my Sammie is just unbelievable I have to clench my jaw and bite my tongue because if I say anything I will lose my popularity here at Stratford High and I don't want that to happen no matter how I feel about Sammie and Lizzy.

"oohhh Justin im about to cum"

"go ahead baby"

She cummed all over my dick breathing heavy as she came down from her high, I pulled out of her and jerked off till my seed shot out all over her face and tits.

"That was amazing Justin thanks for helping me relieve myself"

Before I could answer she got up and put her clothes back on and walked off. Wow what a classy bitch she is! Note the sarcasm there. I got in my Ferrari and drove off home.

As soon as I opened the door I got a text which I couldn't be bothered to check knowing it was probably Lizzy or someone just trying to annoy me. I opened the door and instantly Jaxon ran up to me shouting "JUSTINNNN" I smiled and picked him up taking him upstairs to my room where he watched some Tv while I played with my puppies Esther and Phil.