"I'm so sorry for the way some people treat you"

Y/N P.O.V.

I just landed in Los Angeles, California a few hours ago, it was a warm and sunny day but it was still a little chilly and cold so I decided to go for a walk around and explore the neighbourhood. I wore a tank top and some jeans with some white vans. I walked along the street looking at all the amazing sights which I couldn't see back home in the UK. I came to a StarBucks where i bought a pumpkin spice latte.

Latte in my hand i wandered down the street looking at all the designer shops and people selling merchandise. I walked into Forever 21 hoping i would find some Justin Bieber merch to buy, luckily they had quite a few things like hoodies, t-shirts, sweatpants even some posters so naturally i bought the lot because why not. Plus he's worth spending money on. Walking towards the checkout there wasn't such a huge queue and i was the fourth person to get my stuff checked out. "That'll be $600.40 please ma'am" I swiped my credit card on the contactless machine, making my life easier as i didn't have to wait to put my pin in just swipe it on the screen and wait for the beep which indicated it was done. "Thank you ma'am, have a lovely day!" The cashier said to me as i walked out of the store

::

After i had bought everything i wanted i began to make my way back down to my hotel, it wasn't that long of a walk because my hotel was only a few streets away from where i was. Suddenly i was pushed away by a big group of girls cheering and shouting at something that was out of my view. They had their phones out and were attempting to record whoever was the cause of the screaming. I tried to move to the side to see what it was they were recording but soon gave up when my view got blocked by people's heads.

I heard a few protests of 'no' and 'stop recording me' and from where i was stood i could recognise that voice anywhere even in my sleep. It belonged to Justin, the person who literally has my heart in his hands and he can do whatever he wants with it. I held on tightly to my latte making sure not to embarrass myself in front of him if he happened to look my way past all the crowd.

Soon, the crowd died down and i was able to see Justin in all his glory, he looked mesmorising and do beautiful up close in real life. He was sat on a bench wearing some blue pants with red stripes, a green hoodie, a green cap and some green shoes. He looked amazing just sat there on the bench. A woman with a baby walked past him which made Justin get up and say "Bye love" in the most cutest voice ever. My heart melted just looking at him, he's so cute and adorable with children especially babies.

Then a girl wearing a short black dress and heels came up to him asking for a picture to which he replied "No, not today, sorry" the girl walked away without even taking time to sit down and talk to him. "Hello though, how are ya, no hi's or anything just-" The girl turned back and said hi in the most ungrateful tone before walking away with her mate. It broke my heart how some fake fans treated him like a robot.

He isn't a robot, he's a human being and he has feelings just like you and me. It hurts me because whenever i see people treat him like that it really hurts me because all i wanna do is hug him really tightly and tell him everything will be alright. He just wants to be treated with respect and like a normal person. He's done with the fame. He's always so respectful towards people and paparazzi and his fans. He's so sweet and kindhearted and just a precious little bunny who deserves all the happiness in the world.

Justin then looked towards the people filming him when he caught my eye contact because i was stood in the same place he smiled at me but i got too shy so i looked down and blushed tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Someone asked him if he could sing Despacito and his response was the cutest because he had a smile on his face. "No i can't sing" he responded. I found myself debating with my conscious if i should go up to him and talk to him or not.